Oasis returning to port?

Pilot53

From FB, "my friend who works on the Oasis said it was a 9yr girl who slipped and fell in the H2O water zone, she split her head open. Being taken to area hospital, trauma surgeon is waiting, hopefully she will be OK".

Thanks Patti, fingers crossed for a good outcome.

Have friends on this cruise with children. Hope they are OK. :( So sad for anyone if a child is lost. Prayers that the child is alright.

When was the other time?

I think it was about 3-4 weeks ago. Oasis returned to port twice on the same departure night.

posted from someone on board

From FB, "my friend who works on the Oasis said it was a 9yr girl who slipped and fell in the H2O water zone, she split her head open. Being taken to area hospital, trauma surgeon is waiting, hopefully she will be OK".

So hoping she makes it ok.

We were on the December 5th Cruise.

First turn around to meet the Pilot Boat we heard from supposed witnesses was a Domestic Violence but I can not verify that.

The 2nd turn around was a heart attack. Once we pulled back to port there were multiple Police Cars, a Fire Truck, an Ambulance and the Coroner.

The Coroner was on board for about 2 hours completing their investigation and getting the Paperwork done. Pulled out after Midnight and made up the time to our first Port of Call. No casual 12 to 14 knots but 21 to 23 knots.....

When we were at Cozumel on our last stop we heard their had been another heart attack that day but we were not aware of any special or extra ordinary changes that time.

Hope the kid is doing well.

This tweet was posted on the Port Everglades web cam site:

PIO-1 ✔ @BSOPIO

@BrowardSheriff #FireRescue @PortEverglades awaiting arrival of @oasisofthseas with pediatric #drowning patient that was revived on board

Retweeted by PTZtv