Unlimited soda and more package

plunker

Right off their website. My husband has this package on The Royal last month and they were included.

Unlimited Soda & More Package:

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package,†

entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any

mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate

throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

Item #2312 – $8.05 per person/per day

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/Gifts_Services.pdf

Yes, they are included, but just last week on the Star we were really unimpressed by the milkshakes. Only Vanilla, chocolate and Strawberry were available and they were runny. Kids got them once only and did not finish them. Unimpressive, but the mocktails were a hit!

Yes, they are included, but just last week on the Star we were really unimpressed by the milkshakes. Only Vanilla, chocolate and Strawberry were available and they were runny. Kids got them once only and did not finish them. Unimpressive, but the mocktails were a hit!

That's good news about the Mocktails! A friend is wanting the recipe for a Fruity Rita-her name's Rita, so I promised to try and get the recipe for her. Someone else posted a link to a bar menu which gave the ingredients, now I need the amount of each ingredient! I'm going to have a LOVELY time doing my research "WICKED GRIN!

Crochetcruise :cool:

Well i just got off the phone with princess and asked the customer service rep if you could get milkshakes on the regal and she replied yes you can. I said are you sure because i read some posts on cruise critic that they are not available on the royal or regal. She said let me double check and came back and said they are not available on those 2 ships because they dont have the equipment to make them. I said it seems weird that all the ships have the equipment except the 2 new ships. She laughed and said they might add the equipment later. So i guess the answer is no milkshakes on the regal or royal but maybe in the future.

W's on the Royal in March and they told me shakes not included on Regal/Royal because they have them "Gelato". Didn't make me to happy. :mad: on the bright side my brother and his wife got them there and said they are awesome.

W's on the Royal in March and they told me shakes not included on Regal/Royal because they have them "Gelato". Didn't make me to happy. :mad: on the bright side my brother and his wife got them there and said they are awesome.

Maybe that's the reason there were never any extremely long lines waiting for ice cream. Making milk shakes is what really slows the line slow down, especially mid day.

I'm not sure what you meant by Gelato but I never saw shakes being made at the Gelato parlor or I just missed it altogether.

Per the Princess website Gelato has "frosty shakes".

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Regal-Princess-Offers-Dining-Options-for-Every-Craving.html#.VK5zV4E8KK0

So I agree with OP - lots of conflicting info. :D. We all know what head office says is not always the case on board.

2 questions please for those who have been on Regal-

1. Has anyone actually managed to ORDER AND RECEIVE a shake on Regal?

2. And Could you pay for it with the unlimited soda and more sticker?

Thanks !!

I hope they have diet root beer. I get tired of Diet Coke. They need more diet beverages on board.

The root beer is not diet. I've seen Barq's brand, and it is in cans.

They do have Sprite Zero in cans, but it is not part of this package.

Per the Princess website Gelato has "frosty shakes".

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Regal-Princess-Offers-Dining-Options-for-Every-Craving.html#.VK5zV4E8KK0

So I agree with OP - lots of conflicting info. :D. We all know what head office says is not always the case on board.

2 questions please for those who have been on Regal-

1. Has anyone actually managed to ORDER AND RECEIVE a shake on Regal?

2. And Could you pay for it with the unlimited soda and more sticker?

Thanks !!

Royal is similar to Regal. I had package on Royal 10/25 repositioning 10 day cruise. Receipt for package specially noted what was and was not included, and specifically said milkshakes were NOT included. So, whether Gelato had milkshakes was irrelevant for the card.

Items at Gelato can be paid for by card or using coffee card punches.

I have always been a letter to get the canned root beer with the sticker but they will not give you the can. They fill your glass and set what's left away to be used on the next person to come along and ask for it. I tell them I'll be back for the rest in 5 minutes cause I'm thirsty and they still won't give you the can.