Carnival announces FUN 2.0 for Miracle

jimbo5544

Hopefully, there will be the Guys. I'm curious to see this ship. I was on the Splendor, and while I loved the cruise, I always felt it was the wrong ship for Los Angeles (Long Beach). We don't need a lid on the Lido. That was the biggest buz kill of the ship. I like an open Lido and standing next to the rail to look out onto it. So I'm looking forward to this ship.

I have to say that I am in shock that she's not getting Guys and Blue Iguana Cantina, or the Big Screen on the Lido.

Pride is her sister ship and got all of that.

Why not Miracle?:confused::confused:

Agree, bummer Carnival burgers are pitiful and I don't even bother eating them.... Guys is the best part of the upgrades.....was excited about Miracle and Tampa until I heard this.....after the Victory I will only sail on Carnival ships that have the full upgrades.....

Somebody asked about the Lido Screen at one of the cruise talks with the CD when I was on last month. He said that because of where they sail (Alaska, Hawaii) they have laws and regulations relating to indigenous wildlife that prevent them from having it.

Well this isn't going to Alaska any more.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

This is for all of you who have seen ships go into dry-dock...

About when does Carnival release new post dry-dock deck plans?

I know dry dock isn't until March, but I'm sailing in June and am excited to see what the ship will look like when I sail on her.

Thanks,

20somethingguy

[quote name=kidlessatsea;45161639

• Playlist Productions – these four spectacular shows – 88 Keys' date=' 80’s Pop To the Max, Getaway Island and Heart Of Soul – combine captivating live performances of recognizable pop and rock songs with dazzling special effects to create unforgettable evenings of entertainment

[/quote]

Yet another show band bites the dust... Playlist is a sorry excuse for cruise ship "entertainment." Glad there are other cruise lines to choose from!

I am so glad to hear this. Miracle is one of our dream cruises that wish to take. Now, being in education we can't take her Hawaii trip until we retire in another 20 years so by then another ship will probably be in service with even better upgrades BUT, just in case we win the lottery next year, it is nice to know she is getting the upgrades.

I am so glad to hear this. Miracle is one of our dream cruises that wish to take. Now, being in education we can't take her Hawaii trip until we retire in another 20 years so by then another ship will probably be in service with even better upgrades BUT, just in case we win the lottery next year, it is nice to know she is getting the upgrades.

We know how you feel-----37+ years in ed., but since retirement trying our best to spend any inheritance our kids might have had! The nice part is hearing them urge us on.

We know how you feel-----37+ years in ed., but since retirement trying our best to spend any inheritance our kids might have had! The nice part is hearing them urge us on.

Good for you! Being in education is a blessing because we do have so much time to travel but the timing is strictly limited to summer and over the holidays. One day, though, we will be free to cruise whenever we want and we plan to. :)

Good for them!! I always tell my mom she can either spend/enjoy her money. Or she can stay home and i'll spend it!! [emoji6]. My parents became diamond in 4 yrs!!! Looks like they are doing a good job spending it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I was also hoping for some freshening up of the staterooms. Was on the Miracle in November/December 2014 and our room, although nice enough, was a little worn out looking. But the Balcony made up for that in short order. Still would like the staterooms

redone, however.

Somebody asked about the Lido Screen at one of the cruise talks with the CD when I was on last month. He said that because of where they sail (Alaska, Hawaii) they have laws and regulations relating to indigenous wildlife that prevent them from having it.

That's the silliest thing I've heard in a long time. The whales and seals couldn't see the screen, only the eagles!

Sometimes they say things they don't know what they're talking about.

I'd be surprised if they were not allowed to have them, they are likely controlled as to when they can turn them on.... noise and light pollution they are obnoxious (IMHO :))

Princess ships in Alaska and Hawaii have them.

The Lido screen is not way up top like on the bigger ships. It's on a wall of Lido at one end. When off the ship it can't be seen.