Carnival announces FUN 2.0 for Miracle

jimbo5544

The word "playlist" usually refers to the list of songs that are played at a concert or in this case , in a show.

Some folks have made a big deal out of the fact that the new shows like 88Keys, do not have a live band playing in the venue. I thought the show was great as is so no complaints from me about it at all!

Thanks for sharing. I don't sail from the West Coast and have no current plans to, so I have no comment on how good or bad the upgrades are. However, I notice that the Playlist shows listed here are completely different than the ones on the Conquest in September. I wonder if it's part of a general rollout of new shows fleetwide or if they will be exclusive to the Miracle.

They are the same shows that are currently on the Freedom. We sailed the Freedom one week in January and the Conquest the following week. Each ship had 4 different Playlist Productions.

Edited by kteachcruiser52

Did they have live bands play on the Miracle shows before the recent upgrades? If they did, I don't remember them. :confused:

They did.. They had a Carnival Miracle Show Band.

I'm sure they did a lot more, but I remember them playing during the Welcome Aboard Show, Singing with the Big Band, the "grand finale" Karaoke show, and probably some others that have escaped me.

They also "split apart" a smaller group and played live music elsewhere during part of some of the days.

Edited by wlc108

I can't wait to hear about the changes! Would a Conquest class ship fit through the canal? I am OVER the Fantasy class!!!

Not until the widening project is complete. Only the Fantasy and Spirit class fit as of now.