What Steam/Saunas are on the Oasis of the Seas

RCI have moved to the Thermal Suite concept on Oasis and Quantum class and away from the normal sauna and steam rooms in the men's and women's changing rooms.

The only sauna and steam room on Oasis is in this Thermal Suite and is a daily or entire cruise fee based venue. They have no free sauna or steam room on Oasis.

While they do sometimes run special rates of $99 for solos or $179 for couples, the normal price is currently $119 and $229, I believe.

The unisex facility is fairly basic and therefore value is going to depend on the individual or couple.

RCI have moved to the Thermal Suite concept on Oasis and Quantum class and away from the normal sauna and steam rooms in the men's and women's changing rooms.

The only sauna and steam room on Oasis is in this Thermal Suite and is a daily or entire cruise fee based venue. They have no free sauna or steam room on Oasis.

While they do sometimes run special rates of $99 for solos or $179 for couples, the normal price is currently $119 and $229, I believe.

The unisex facility is fairly basic and therefore value is going to depend on the individual or couple.

On a recent cruise only the package for the whole cruise was available, no daily rate.

As MADflyer says it is more basic than it sounds.

We decided to treat ourselves and can tell you it is sooo not worth the money.

We decided to treat ourselves and can tell you it is sooo not worth the money.

What is frustrating is that even with the experience on Oasis class, they did not upgrade the facilities on Quantum and actually reduced them.

This at the same time NCL expanded their Thermal Suite and made it really a great value with vitality pools and a relaxation area with sea views.

Even the MSC version far outshines Oasis and Quantum thermal suites.

The value is IMO also going to vary by the number of packages they sell during each cruise. I have purchased this on Jewel twice and had very little trouble with over crowding. I've ready many reviews of the area being really crowded on Oasis and Allure. For that reason I didn't buy the package either trip on Allure.

The value is IMO also going to vary by the number of packages they sell during each cruise. I have purchased this on Jewel twice and had very little trouble with over crowding. I've ready many reviews of the area being really crowded on Oasis and Allure. For that reason I didn't buy the package either trip on Allure.

On our Oasis cruise, it wasn't too bad most of the time. More recently, on our Allure cruise, however, it ranged from full to crowded, and was often noisy because couples or friends were chatting with each other. We likely won't bother with RCI ships that only have a thermal suite any more.

Even the MSC version far outshines Oasis and Quantum thermal suites.

I was in DIVINA and although I didn't like the chairs that they have outside the steamer/ sauna like oasis has, the divina steamer is amazing compared to the one in oasis. They even have a min fountain inside the steamer

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app