Classic bev pkg drink limit & time limit?

Bob7

We will be doing the premium package. I know some cruise lines have good pricing for doubles. I don't know if that is the case with Celebrity.

I have received doubles on some drinks with the premium package on Celebrity. They often ask when I order a standard drink like Captain Morgan's. Mi only occasionally do it.

If you have the classic beverage package, can you upgrade to the premium once you get on the ship, or do you need to do that prior to boarding?

Was hoping to use some of my OBC to pay for the upgrade. :D

I know you were already answered but wanted to add - we did it as soon as on, at a temp bar on the pool deck. It was well worth it, esp with the water and coffee upgrades.

We used OBC as well. I have the classic thru the 123 promo and in 41 days will upgrade with OBC again!

Greetings

You can upgrade on the ship. Any bar can upgrade you and there are usually tables (outside the buffet and near Bistro) where staff are available to upgrade your package. You can also wait later in the cruise and "test drive" the Classic package to see if it is sufficient.

Good Sailing

Tom

Thank you very much sir!

The information is greatly appreciated.

:cool:

I know you were already answered but wanted to add - we did it as soon as on, at a temp bar on the pool deck. It was well worth it, esp with the water and coffee upgrades.

We used OBC as well. I have the classic thru the 123 promo and in 41 days will upgrade with OBC again!

And thank you, also!

We had the premium last time, it was well worth the upgrade.

If our recent trip on the Century was anything to go by as soon as you get on board there will be staff trying to woo you into taking a Classic Package or upgrade to Premium. Either is a great earner for the company.