Ft. Lauderdale hotel pre-cruise, Oct 28th

khut

I have available at a group rate of $92 for the night of Friday Oct. 28th at the FLL Ramada Airport/Cruiseport.............includes airport and cruiseport transportation and breakfast on Saturday. Also, if you are driving down, you can park there at the hotel for $5 per day of the cruise.

Anyone interested..............e-mail me @KHutnFL@aol.com

...on 10/28. Most hotels are already booked for this date but we are willing to be a little further out to avoid THIS place (thanks Trent for your warning) Can you suggest a hotel in the $100-125 range for the night. Prefer a really nice hotel with a pool. Thanks

Yeah, that's a tough date, the SE 17th Street hotels all seem to be either full or quite expensive. Courtyard in Dania Beach is full then as well.

If you go inland a bit there's a brand new Holiday Inn at I-95 & Sheridan Street that has rooms... http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/1/en/hd/fllas

Renaissance Plantation has rooms as well... http://www.renaissanceplantation.com/

If you stay with the OP's motel just know what it's like. There's no shortage of reviews on various sites from many many people.

I have available at a group rate of $92 for the night of Friday Oct. 28th at the FLL Ramada Airport/Cruiseport.............includes airport and cruiseport transportation and breakfast on Saturday. Also, if you are driving down, you can park there at the hotel for $5 per day of the cruise.

Anyone interested..............e-mail me @KHutnFL@aol.com

NO, NO, NO......Run, don't walk, stay far away from this property!

The Sheraton Airport is a nice hotel, albeit not near to anything and their restaurant is a little pricey. For a $5 cab ride there is the Islamorada Fish Company - a nice- reasonably priced seafood place.

Ron

We stayed at the Sheraton at the airport and it's a nice hotel. The shuttle from the airport was free, you have to arrange for transportation to the port. For breakfast and dinner they have a buffet. Staying at the Courtyard Marriott for our next cruise, has anyone stayed there or know anything about it?

Patty

NO, NO, NO......Run, don't walk, stay far away from this property!

What I would like to know is? How did I ever took :) my first cruise without these boards? I had reserved a room at this hotel, and then started doing a little research here to see what everyone thought of it. I have canceled this hotel and reserved at the Holiday Inn on 17th. Thanks to everyone for keeping me from a mistake!

We stayed at the Sheraton at the airport and it's a nice hotel. The shuttle from the airport was free, you have to arrange for transportation to the port. For breakfast and dinner they have a buffet. Staying at the Courtyard Marriott for our next cruise, has anyone stayed there or know anything about it?

Patty

If you mean this Courtyard... http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/FLLHT

It's very nice, it's brand new... Nothing to walk to from it though.

Margie my last message was for you. We are thinking about Holiday Inn express on 17th.

The rate is $128, but we can cancel at any time. I want to try Priceline closer to the cruise. I just wanted to make sure if priceline is not available I still have a room at a nice Hotel. I called the hotel direct. Every other web site wanted it paid in full.

Archived