Unlimited Laundry

Alan2504

The 7 day price for unlimited laudry and pressing is $49 according to this published list. Did someone say you had to add unlimited pressing for an additional $28 to the unlimited laundry price??

I am confused in spite of all of your help!!:confused:

I hope I am not beating this topic to death!

here are what i got from our last cruise on the eurodam ... 7-night caribbean last month.

img013_zps25a4e0ac.jpg

img014_zpscb66194c.jpg

If you don't pre-book the unlimited laundry, how do you organise it once on the ship?

For us (7 night Caribbean), went to front desk first day and paid the $49. They gave me a receipt and every time I just checked the unlimited laundry box on the form.

The 7 day price for unlimited laudry and pressing is $49 according to this published list. Did someone say you had to add unlimited pressing for an additional $28 to the unlimited laundry price??

I am confused in spite of all of your help!!:confused:

I hope I am not beating this topic to death!

I agree - I am now confused also, because according to what HAL Ships services sent me, they quoted me $84 for unlimited laundry for a 12 day cruise and said I could ADD unlimited pressing for an additional $28, however they then clarified that the $28 was a typo and it would be $48 for the unlimited pressing for a 12 day cruise. But looking at the picture from friend100, it looks as if pressing is included in the unlimited laundry..... I will call when they open up this AM and confirm, because I need to know as well.

When you send things to the laundry, they are pressed, too (if appropriate for the garment). There is no need to pay extra to have those articles pressed.

Not everyone wants to send things for washing, though, but they do want pressing. Those people can purchase a pressing-only package, which has a lower price than the more inclusive laundry package.

RUTHC

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! THE QUESTION WAS FINALLY ANSWERED!!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR PRESSING WHEN YOU ORDER THE UNLIMITED LAUNDRY PACKAGE!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!![QUOTE=RuthC;45343570]When you send things to the laundry, they are pressed, too (if appropriate for the garment). There is no need to pay extra to have those articles pressed.

Not everyone wants to send things for washing, though, but they do want pressing. Those people can purchase a pressing-only package, which has a lower price than the more inclusive laundry package.

If you don't pre-book the unlimited laundry, how do you organise it once on the ship?
For us (7 night Caribbean), went to front desk first day and paid the $49. They gave me a receipt and every time I just checked the unlimited laundry box on the form.
You can also just check the unlimited laundry box on the laundry list.
And IME, if you go to the front desk to pay and then start sending stuff out straight away, the message may not have reached the laundry so you get charged twice. Not that it's any big deal to have that put right - sometimes it even gets corrected automatically.

I'm really not sure why anyone would want to go to the bother of dealing with HAL in advance on this, when all you need to do is to tick one box on one form after you arrive on the ship and you're ready to send out your first bag of laundry.

Am just stating to research a cruise on HAL and glad i found this thread. Thank you to all who posted now i know about unlimited laundry. Am Platinum on Princess and there is nothing like unlimited laundry unless you are Elite or in a suite.

One question do they offer a discount for the laundry service for cruises that are say over 30 days.