Unlimited Laundry

Alan2504

For those of you who have utilized the unlimited laundry in the past' date=' did you find that you would send something out everyday or once every few days?Thank you for your experiences[/quote']

Two bags daily.

Two days before the cruise ends, send everything out, You won't have any laundry to do when you return home.

Does anyone know the a la cart price per bag if you don't purchase the $7 per day plan?

How big is the bag?

The price on my cruise was $20 - it's not a big bag but you can sure cram a heck of a lot of laundry into it by rolling and stuffing.;)

I would like to purchase the unlimited laundry package now for our upcoming 10 night Panama Canal cruise. I looked at the HAL website and couldn't figure out where on the site I could purchase the package. Do I have to call HAL to purchase? If I call, I doubt I'll have a receipt to bring to document the prepayment.

Thank you.

I would like to purchase the unlimited laundry package now for our upcoming 10 night Panama Canal cruise. I looked at the HAL website and couldn't figure out where on the site I could purchase the package. Do I have to call HAL to purchase? If I call, I doubt I'll have a receipt to bring to document the prepayment.

Thank you.

Yes you do need to call and you will still have a receipt. They should ask for your email to send you confirmation. If they don't ask them to email a confirmation to you. Just print that off and bring that along on your cruise.

It is per cabin

Thanks Dobermangal.

Just got this response from HAL Ship Services:

The cost for the unlimited laundry would be $84.00 USD, for the stateroom. You may also add unlimited pressing for an additional $28.00 USD for the stateroom. To pre pay, you may call Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576. You may also purchase onboard.

*prices subject to change.

We are on a 12 day, hence the 84 dollar charge.

$28 unlimited pressing for a 12 day cruise. Do you know what it might be for a 7 day?

thanks dobermangal.

Just got this response from hal ship services:

The cost for the unlimited laundry would be $84.00 usd, for the stateroom. You may also add unlimited pressing for an additional $28.00 usd for the stateroom. To pre pay, you may call ship services at 1-800-541-1576. You may also purchase onboard.

*prices subject to change.

We are on a 12 day, hence the 84 dollar charge.

Is there a price for pressing only? I may not need to have my clothes laundered but formals will probably need to be pressed.

Here are what I got from our last cruise on the Eurodam ... 7-night Caribbean last month.

img013_zps25a4e0ac.jpg

img014_zpscb66194c.jpg