Help on Brilliance

orville99

A bit off the wall of a request, but looking for anyone going on (or currently on) Brilliance that can wander up to deck 10 - starboard side and take a look at the Claude Monet painting of Parliament just off the centrum. I need to know what the date on the print is (1903 or 1904) and whether the signature is on the left or right side of the print.

A bit off the wall of a request, but looking for anyone going on (or currently on) Brilliance that can wander up to deck 10 - starboard side and take a look at the Claude Monet painting of Parliament just off the centrum. I need to know what the date on the print is (1903 or 1904) and whether the signature is on the left or right side of the print.

I'll be boarding on Saturday. If nobody gets to it before me, I'd be happy to check for you.

I'll be boarding on Saturday. If nobody gets to it before me, I'd be happy to check for you.

Thanks, I'd appreciate that very much. DW loves that print, and I have it narrowed down to one of two of Monet's Parliament paintings, but I can't figure out which one it is.

I printed your post and it's in my trip folder so I won't forget. Our room happens to be on deck 10, starboard side. :)

Thanks. We were in 1560, and the painting was between the centrum and our cabin

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We're in 1564. Lovely room. Our first full suite experience. Everyone in concierge lounge has been warm and welcoming. Have met some very nice people there. We're actually in sloppy Joe's at the moment, so had a chance to post. Enjoying brilliance. Lovely ship and crew.

The year is 1903 and the signature is in the lower left corner. We can get a picture if you need it!

That would be great if you can. The date and signature help a lot, thanks for doing this.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app