New Celebrity CEO -- Lisa Lutoff-Perlo

tiffinphaeton

Does anyone know the email address to contact the new Celebrity CEO, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, who was just appointed in December-2014?

I tried "contactlisa@Celebrity.com but it didn't work....

Thanks in advance.

Hi Tiffinphaeton,

Last we heard, the contactmichael@celebrity.com is the current contact information. I'd try that for now, though I'm sure the email address should change in the near future.

Hope this helps !

Celebrity Cruises is our wonderful and very helpful liason for this board. If you have a question/issue they can take it to the right department. You can stay with the email procedure if you wish but I am sure Celebrity Cruises would be more efficient.

Actually, "Celebrity Cruises" has stated (as you would expect), they are not the proper channel for a personal problem or issue....even though they occasionally say...how can I help.

I suggest that if you have an issue that should be tracked and answered, use the contactmichael address.

Actually, "Celebrity Cruises" has stated (as you would expect), they are not the proper channel for a personal problem or issue....even though they occasionally say...how can I help.

I suggest that if you have an issue that should be tracked and answered, use the contactmichael address.

Thank you...I already got a response from the contactmichael email address so it is still active and working.

Thanks to all for the replies and assistance.

In the end, the consumer has at least a perception that they have "escalated" their issue and gotten help from someone important even if the issue was resolved by the same customer service group working on other concerns.

^^^this

Surely the CEO would have a team of staff managing his or her public email facing account.

She does. See above. The email address Michael@...... simply gives the perception that one is communicating directly with the CEO. ;)

• 2 months later...
Any recent update on this one ?

Is it still contactmichael or concerns @celebrity ?

Waiting for a refund seems to take forever in the UK :mad:

Michael Bayley is no longer with Celebrity; he was recently named the president and CEO of Royal Caribbean International. Lisa Lutoff-Perlo took his place at Celebrity.

I used the contactmichael email about a month ago.

After about a week I received a response from the Zenith rep at the Captains Club.

I was chided for using that email address being told he now worked for RCL.

I was also told that they did not process those emails anymore (but obviously they did).

I was not told what the new address is.

It would be nice if "Celebrity Cruises" could give us the new replacement address:)

To those who must be snarky about contacting via the CEO email address - I beg to differ that it is about being 'entitled' or feeling overly important. The reason people want to escalate things right off the bat (and I am talking in general here, not specific to Celebrity) is that the level of customer service over the years has diminished drastically. If people got good service calling/writing a regular customer service number then they would do that. In most cases (there are a few exceptions of course) customer service has become a horrendously frustrating experience. I can tell you if I could I would definitely email a CEO of Comcast rather than spend an hour waiting on hold only to connect with someone whose English I can barely understand who has no idea how to fix my problem! Just one example of many.

To those who must be snarky about contacting via the CEO email address - I beg to differ that it is about being 'entitled' or feeling overly important. The reason people want to escalate things right off the bat (and I am talking in general here, not specific to Celebrity) is that the level of customer service over the years has diminished drastically. If people got good service calling/writing a regular customer service number then they would do that. In most cases (there are a few exceptions of course) customer service has become a horrendously frustrating experience. I can tell you if I could I would definitely email a CEO of Comcast rather than spend an hour waiting on hold only to connect with someone whose English I can barely understand who has no idea how to fix my problem! Just one example of many.

I agree with this.

If the "contact Celebrity" email option on their website actually produced any results, the rest of these email addresses would be unnecessary.

I have NEVER received ANY responses from the dozen or so times I have used the email option from their website over the past 6 months. It is clear that either no one monitors that email, or it doesn't work.

As a first time Celebrity cruiser, I have come very close to finding another cruise line. The only reason I am trying them is because of the rave reviews I hear about the actual shipboard experience.

They would have lost me very quickly as a customer if I hadn't spoken to others who urged me to give Celebrity a chance, despite their horrific customer service both via their website and by phone. (The phone issues are mainly that you will get 5 different responses if you talk to 5 different customer service reps.)

I used the contactmichael email about a month ago.

After about a week I received a response from the Zenith rep at the Captains Club.

I was chided for using that email address being told he now worked for RCL.

I was also told that they did not process those emails anymore (but obviously they did).

I was not told what the new address is.

It would be nice if "Celebrity Cruises" could give us the new replacement address:)

Hi Tom! It's truly odd that X would discourage customers from using that e-mail (contactmichael) address -- without replacing it. :confused:

I heard somewhere on the boards that "CelebrityCruises" is currently on a cruise. Hopefully, we'll get a reply to this question, upon their return.

Edited by wwcruisers

In my pre- retirement life, I was responsible, from the HR side, for getting email addresses set up for new employees. It isn't hard and regardless of who actually reads and responds, it is the perception. Nothing more discouraging than using the email of the person formerly in the position, especially to the customer who wants to communicate with the current person in the position. Oh, wait, we are talking about Celebrity IT here. Sorry, what am I thinking?

Hi Tom! It's truly odd that X would discourage customers from using that e-mail (contactmichael) address -- without replacing it. :confused:

I heard somewhere on the boards that "CelebrityCruises" is currently on a cruise. Hopefully, we'll get a reply to this question, upon their return.

Hi all,

Apologies, but I am currently on the Celebrity Century, and 12 hours in the future. We were unaware that "ContactMichael" was no longer working, and will check to see if there is a new email address. With that being said, my team handles any emails sent to "concerns [at] celebrity [dot] com, and will continue to assist if possible. However we'll share the new email address once we find out.

Back in the office next week, and look forward to our normal schedule of assisting any issues or concerns that we see on Cruise Critic.

Hi all,

Apologies, but I am currently on the Celebrity Century, and 12 hours in the future. We were unaware that "ContactMichael" was no longer working, and will check to see if there is a new email address. With that being said, my team handles any emails sent to "concerns [at] celebrity [dot] com, and will continue to assist if possible. However we'll share the new email address once we find out.

Back in the office next week, and look forward to our normal schedule of assisting any issues or concerns that we see on Cruise Critic.

Thank You! Enjoy :)

~Steve

Hi all,

As always, thanks for your help, Celebrity Cruises. Hope you are enjoying your cruise. Please say "good-bye" to Century (my favorite ship) for me.