2 bedroom haven question

antmilant

Can someone who has been in the 2 bedroom haven tell me if the 2nd bedroom can be set up for another couple, or does it only have the sofa and drop down bed.

What is in the haven spa ?

See the video I made of the 2bedroom penthouse suite on the NCL Jade.

We slept a total of 4 adults and 2 kids in this cabin. My parents took the second bedroom. But take a close look. The sleeping space is not large.

[YOUTUBE]POIy0VzgXGw[/YOUTUBE]

You did not mention it, but I assume the OP is talking about the Breakaway. I have done the Jewel class and would say the little can do 2 adults, but it is tight.

It does have a full bath - similar to a regular cabin though, and limited storage.

The couple sleeping there should get a price break compared to the other couple in the master.

Overall, this is better than the 2nd couple being in regular cabin. They get the nice living room/dining area to spend time with you, and they get privacy. And of course, you are all in the Haven with suite perks.

Link to post comparing both ships http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1941433

I just stayed in the two bedroom Haven suite on the BA a few weeks ago. That bed would be pretty tight for two adults to sleep in. I don't want to be too racy here, but there is room to do what you need to do and then have someone jump in that top bunk to go to sleep. That would actually be an ideal sleeping arrangement to me.

I just stayed in the two bedroom Haven suite on the BA a few weeks ago. That bed would be pretty tight for two adults to sleep in. I don't want to be too racy here, but there is room to do what you need to do and then have someone jump in that top bunk to go to sleep. That would actually be an ideal sleeping arrangement to me.

And your screen name is what?

I believe the Haven spa is the suite category near the spa with spa privileges in addition to full suite privileges.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Epic, I believe the spa area in the Haven was only a couple of treatment rooms -- nothing too elaborate. Maybe someone can give more information regarding the newer ships.

The other thing is the main bedroom is much much much nicer then the smaller room so if you are splitting the cabin there may be a bit resentment lol

We are in a two bedroom on our upcoming cruise and yes the main bedroom and bath look fabulous. Lucky for us my SIL is in the second room and to make it fair we booked her as a 3rd person at the price of $499 so I don't feel so bad about getting the awesome room. I told her I will let her use the shower once so she can at least experience the full window. We will be on the Epic.