Port or Island in Caribbean or Mexico

beshears

Since you specify only the Caribbean and Mexico this would be a very easy question for moi. Our answer is two words, "Puerto Vallarta." We first came to this city on a cruise and then 10 years ago started to live here (we are in PV now) for about 2 months a year. We have also tested a few Caribbean islands (primarily Aruba and St Maarten) for the possibility we would want to live there for a few months a year, but keep finding that Puerto Vallarta is where we want to be.

Hank

If you had "one" port or island to visit (yes this is YOUR opinion), what would it be, and why?

Dominica. Of all the Caribbean islands I've visited, I found this island to be the most beautiful. Tortola would be a close second in my opinion.

Hello everyone, thank you so much for all your answers. This will give me an idea of what ilands/ports I need to check out. :)

I will say I have been to a few that were mentioned, and St. Lucia is right up my alley too. :)

Puerta Vallarta was mentioned, and the strange part of this, my son and family have done the all inclusive at least two or three times there, and really like it.

Another question for you. When you went to these island/ports which ship did you cruise on?