RCCL transfers to Port Canaveral, I have ????

texasnana

Looking at transfers for our upcoming cruise. Husband wants to do RCCL. I have a few questions. I call and a rep said it leaves from terminal A and B any time from 10:30 am -12:30pm. No time just get there and wait to border when there is a bus.

Anyone take their transfers?

The busses leave when they are full - so you could wait a minute or a lot longer; then there is a delay when everyone offloads and tries to find their bags. Plus it is more expensive :( - check shared shuttle service from Tavelynx or Cocoa Beach Shuttle.

You might be sitting on the bus for a couple hours until it fills up. I would find another type of transfer.

IME this is VERY unlikely .... 20 minutes? Common.

BUT it IS true that the cruise line transfers are usually the MOST expensive option

doesn't a taxi cost more? A taxi will run $100 ... for a party of 3, do the math ... for most "other than cruise transfer" options there is a lowering price per person in effect.

IME this is VERY unlikely .... 20 minutes? Common.

BUT it IS true that the cruise line transfers are usually the MOST expensive option

doesn't a taxi cost more? A taxi will run $100 ... for a party of 3, do the math ... for most "other than cruise transfer" options there is a lowering price per person in effect.

Happened to me one time and that was the last time I took a cruise transfer. We arrived at the airport at 10:30am and the bus left with us on it at 1:30pm to go to the ship. So yes, it can happen.

Edited by Marie51