Fascination B2B Picture Review January 12 & 17 2015

PC Cruisin

Our last sea day ... No worries ... we are doing a B2B

Fascination%202015%20348_zpscf8qehsc.jpg

Before we went to brunch ... we went down to the atrium bar and had a Bloody Mary. The bar server was awesome! She really makes the best Bloody Mary's on the ship. So go and see her!

Fascination%202015%20383_zpsbpqnt5l9.jpg

Fascination%202015%20349_zps9fumogsr.jpg

Brunch Time-

Fascination%202015%20350_zpsdd6aaxzx.jpg

Drink coupon-

Fascination%202015%20351_zps9f04ackc.jpg

Great review. Thanks. We are sailing the Fascination end of Feb, but, I am considering booking the 5 days before, for a B2B. How did you like the B2B?

It was fun doing a B2B. The only downfall is the MDR menu is the same. Well, really just for me because there is so many things I can order that are vegetarian dishes.

A lot of the staff noticed we were doing a B2B. The staff was very nice on this ship!

They party started around 5pm. There was a line but not to bad. Once they opened the doors they would take your invite and give you Mardi Gras beads! All the waiters were standing by to hand you a drink while you found your seat.

Fascination%202015%20363_zpsudjivkbw.jpg

They had a live band playing ...

Fascination%202015%20361_zpspjxkcphq.jpg

It was easy getting (free) drinks ... I had no problems waving down a waiter to get one.

Fascination%202015%20365_zps1gfikno5.jpg

My Husband tipped the waiter a few bucks and told him if he can- bring him a beer. Every time the waiter came by he would have a beer for him!

A few snacks-

Fascination%202015%20366_zpsutystifk.jpg

CHEERS!!!

Fascination%202015%20368_zpshykjo7jx.jpg

This is an absolute blast..great pics highlighting now what are "quaint small ships" as the Cruise industry grows to the Gigantic ships ..these are truly prettier and prettier to me and you get a small ship feel now..with more dedication from the staff that prefers them..

I love your perspective from the next cabin type I will most likely pic...thank YOU..sarah

This is an absolute blast..great pics highlighting now what are "quaint small ships" as the Cruise industry grows to the Gigantic ships ..these are truly prettier and prettier to me and you get a small ship feel now..with more dedication from the staff that prefers them..

I love your perspective from the next cabin type I will most likely pic...thank YOU..sarah

This was our first port hole cabin. It was nice to be able to peak out and see stuff we were passing by.

It was time to go to the Punchliner comedy club for the adults only. Tonight was Arvin Mitchell. He is awesome!

Fascination%202015%20191_zpspqox7lkf.jpg

Fascination%202015%20408_zpsvhwah1dk.jpg

Tonight we did get a letter telling us about what to do tomorrow when we start our second leg of our cruise. At the Jacksonville port we didn't have to leave the ship and go through customs. All we had to do is go to the front desk and get new room keys. That's All!!!

Day 6- we woke up and got ready for breakfast. Since most were leaving the ship today- breakfast was served until 9am in dining room.

After breakfast, we went to the front desk and filled out our customs form. Once we finished with that they gave us our new cabin sign and sai keys. Yes, we were able to keep our old keys. They didn't take our picture for our new sign and sail keys- but I will tell you later when they did do this process. Ok, mant talked about getting a photo with other B2B cruisers, nope didn't happen. About getting a complimary bottle of wine for doing a B2B- nope that didn't happen. I didn't expect it but just wanted to pass this info a long.

On a good note... We did get our VIFP drink coupon! Yah!

Everything was closed during the turn around on the ship. I was able to view how hard the cabin stewarts worked trying to get the cabins ready for there next cruisers coming on board in just a few hours. It was surprising what people left in there cabins- games, hats ect...

Our cabin stewart was awesome on this cruise. He had ice for us at all times and always called us by our first names since day one.

We just hung out at the sernity deck for a few hours. Then all of a sudden we didn't have the ship to ourselves!

Fascination%202015%20411_zpsl70xyl4c.jpg