booking specialty restaurants

Disneycruisers

What about if you have a specialty dinning restaurant as an amenity or a package bundle? Not the ultimate dining option. We are on the Hawaii itinerary of Pride of America. If I try to make a reservation, it asks for credit card. There is no option for the bundled package. Do I have to wait until boarding?

Thanks in advance.

You can always telephone guest services (866 number) and book. The telephone method is the same as online in that you will have to place your reservation on your credit card.

10XCruiser, I am guessing since they look up your reservation while you are on the line they will see your bundle package and will be able to answer your questions and perhaps handle your reservations as well.

One word of caution for people who book specialty restaurants on-line. Once you get on the ship, double-check to be sure your reservations are still in place. My group of 9 had reservations for each night on the Epic Transatlantic, and when we got onboard, all of those reservations had "vanished," so we had to re-book. Luckily there was still space available for the times we wanted.

This explains why I can not find a way to book it as we are 128 days out.

If you book ahead of time and have kids, they will credit the amount back once you go to the actual restaurant. Just make sure to mention it to them. If you have kids 4-12, they can eat off the specialty menu for 1/2 off or free off the kids menu.