Need Suggestions Please

NYCHICK

HI , I just got back from vacation this year and am rearing to get planning my cruise for next year, and I would love to try the Baltics. I would like to go for 7 days. Are there any cruiselines, posrts of calls that you would say are definitely a must see? Thanks so much!:)

HI , I just got back from vacation this year and am rearing to get planning my cruise for next year, and I would love to try the Baltics. I would like to go for 7 days. Are there any cruiselines, posrts of calls that you would say are definitely a must see? Thanks so much!:)

Crystal has a 7 day cruise Russia/Scandinavia on August 1, 2006 (only on this date), which my mom and I plan to be on unless there is conflict with work/personal schedules. This itinerary is perfect for us as we have done the 14 night Baltic cruise before. It will start in Stockholm, end in Copenhagen, visit St. Petersburg for 3 days, Tallinn and Helsinki for one day each. We will also be able to visit Moscow this time...We have just received the brochures for Crystal 2005 and 2006. The ships/staterooms are just gorgeous and we look forward to our experience!

Oceania is the other ship that will stop by St. Petersburg for 3 days, but itinerary is also longer (14 days?)

Good luck with your choice...

Kim

Archived