Unique experiences aboard Connie?

purplehorsedog

My husband and I are preparing for our second cruise on Constellation and are wondering if anyone knows of any unique onboard experiences available that may not necessarily be published or widely known (i.e. Chef's table, bridge tour, etc..).

I was on the phone earlier tonight with a Celebrity agent and asked the question. He actually referred me back to the CC Boards! I think he was new, so he deferred to the experts ;)

Any suggestions?

If you have not tried Blu, that's a unique experience.

Also, we went out of our comfort zone and played the music trivia game in the Sky Lounge one evening after dinner. Lot's of fun! :)

One other that was unique and not published, but you need an invite, was a cocktail party on the bow of the ship when leaving some ports of call. ;)

Edited by Iamthesea

Unique on Connie? Announcements by Captain Tasos. Only M Class ship with a Tuscan Grille.Other than these two factors the same venues and basic program as the other M Class ships.

Best Captain announcment ever at sailaway each evening. On our 12 Eastern Med. cruise, Captain Tasos would tell us a Greek myth about the island we were going to or would be passing that evening. You could hear a pin drop on the Sunset Bar douring the narrrative. Then he would update us about the latest donut hole manuever he would be doing as he left the pier and harbor. It was a sight to see..each evening.

Edited by Azulann

If you have not tried Blu, that's a unique experience.

Blu on the Connie is the same as on the other M-class ships...it's not unique to the Constellation....and it's only available to aqua and suite passengers.

Blu on the Connie is the same as on the other M-class ships...it's not unique to the Constellation....and it's only available to aqua and suite passengers.

And exactly why I prefaced my answer with "Although known and published... " ;)

Believe it or not, many passengers do not know about Blu. And it is a unique experience. :)