Breeze American Table Menus

moran4carnival

My point was people expect perfection 100% of the time. I enjoyed every meal, even gained 10lbs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I expect something that I am satisfied with and exceeds my expectations. That is the goal of the restaurant industry and is the building block that keeps customers returning.

Nope. I'm paying them, they should be grateful I am on a cruise and feed me appropriately.

Agreed completely. We are doing the cruise line a favor, not the other way around, especially when there are so many other options throughout the hospitality industry that would gladly take our money.

Edited by Pixelate

This makes me sad! We were looking forward to the old menu on our upcoming Breeze cruise. Really hoping that this new menu is a lot different than the ones currently out because those look boring and repetitive and missing a lot of the good items.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Appetizers to share. Ugh, nasty.

I know enough about cruising to know any change in the MDR menu is most certainly not an upgrade in quality and offerings.

Order them individually. You are not required to share, nor should you be concerned about the amount of food waste Carnival is trying to prevent. You should only be concerned about enjoying your cruise in whichever way you please.

I had the American Table when it was on it 3rd week & hated it but I believe the menu has been revamped a couple of times since then. I really hope it has improved. I'm not a very adventurous eater & order the same thing every cruise. My friends can take one look at the menu & order my whole meal for me. I'm sailing on the Breeze Feb 22nd & was really looking forward to my usuals... not too thrilled about this, but I sure as hell wont starve. Gonna really miss my Bitter & Blanc, but the Banana White Chocolate Bread Pudding makes up for it & the champagne toast on elegant night is a nice touch though.

Personally, I think the new menus look amazing. You will note that they did not reduce the number of options, even in the dessert menu. If you take a look at the old menus, the number of options are nearly the same on the new menus.

I am looking forward to trying the new American Table Menus on my November 2015 Breeze Cruise.

I think change is a good thing. Knowing the menu by heart and the same things over and over gets old after a while. Try it you may like it . Looking forward to our April cruise on the Breeze even more now.

Change and change for the better are two different things entirely.

I am still looking forward to our April cruise on the Breeze too, just not quite as much.

Bitter and Blanc better be on the new menus, if not a pox on carnival. ;)

not too thrilled about this, but I sure as hell wont starve. Gonna really miss my Bitter & Blanc, but the Banana White Chocolate Bread Pudding makes up for it & the champagne toast on elegant night is a nice touch though.

It does not make up for it at all. Banana? If I want a banana dessert instead of Bitter and Blanc I will order a banana split from the kids menu. Banana is a flavor that dominates anything its mixed with, and while I like bananas just fine I don't want them in my bitter and blanc chocolate and cream creation. :cool:

PS: We won't starve either just won't be as happy eating and now not eating some things. ;)

I think change is a good thing. Knowing the menu by heart and the same things over and over gets old after a while. Try it you may like it . Looking forward to our April cruise on the Breeze even more now.

I agree. Kinda tired of the same old, same old. Looking forward to giving it a try in May.

Trying something new!! Sounds good to me. I'm sure it is a work in progress. Hopefully, Carnival will be able to please most of the people most of the time. I am more than willing to try the new menus before I start complaining.:eek:

This! I'm excited to try the new menu. From what I've seen, the menu has a more restaurant feel to it. I'm up for the change.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree. Kinda tired of the same old, same old. Looking forward to giving it a try in May.

The menus have been pretty static for a fairly long time. Change is a good thing, although people in general never embrace it as a rule. It will all work out, it's not the end of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We had The American Table menus for the first time on the Liberty last August. We enjoyed all our meals, and the Smores Parfait that they offered for dessert one night was AWESOME!!!

Jeff, in any of your conversations we other passengers, what was the feeling about it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app