Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

I am always looking for updates from cruisers.

If you know of any changes on board Royal ships regarding Activity Managers, PLEASE post it here.

I will update this thread after the weekend. I wish I was going to run away on Her Majesty for the weekend, but alas a land vacation to visit friends and family.....which is also good to do.

I am always looking for updates from cruisers.

If you know of any changes on board Royal ships regarding Activity Managers, PLEASE post it here.

I will update this thread after the weekend. I wish I was going to run away on Her Majesty for the weekend, but alas a land vacation to visit friends and family.....which is also good to do.

Updates from cruisers are welcome.....what did you enjoy that an Activity Manager did while on board; what ships were you on, with what Activity Manager?

We just got off Anthem on July 4th and Elise from Australia was the AM.

Amy was on board and it was good to see her again from Indy.

Joff was the CD but he had a few days break at home during this cruise.

Elise's full name is Elise Milo Stewart, I believe. I am trying to find out how long she will be onboard as the AM. I will update my list shortly.

Elise's full name is Elise Milo Stewart, I believe. I am trying to find out how long she will be onboard as the AM. I will update my list shortly.

Im so happy to read this! (Atleast I think it's the same person!) When she got off NAV in Feb she was hoping to get an assignment as an AM on a quantum class ship so she could be with her partner who was a trained iFly instructor...

We enjoyed her on NAV (she was acting CD that week).

Updated 7/7/15

ANY news to share -- THANK YOU! News keeps coming from various sources, but none as good as the cruisers on board!

****Adventure OTS – Looking to know who is onboard NOW until 7/04/15 when Tino MJ Lopez returns from vacation. Tino will be on AD until 8/30/15 and then he is moving to Serenade.

****Allure OTS - Michele Scarpato is onboard until 9/20/15 when Katie Turner will be returning.

NEWEST NEWS ****Anthem OTS – Elise Milo Stewart, was on Anthem sailing as AM that concluded on 7/4/15…..LOOKING to find out how long she will be staying on Anthem as AM. Can someone who is sailing on Anthem now, simply ask her?

****Brilliance OTS – Alison Currie was reportedly on the ship on 4/22/15 and is reportedly still on her as of 6/10/15. Alison may be remaining on BOTS until mid August when Tanya Yates Tongue will be getting on board as AM.

****Enchantment OTS – Moe (Marc Walker reported that Moe is on Enchantment) -- started on 5/1/15 but unsure for how long)

****Explorer OTS – WHO is currently AM? Still looking to find out who it is?

****Freedom OTS - Belle O'Brien will be on board until 7/10/15 when Cruzin’ Susan McColl will join the ship to cover Belle’s vacation.

****Grandeur OTS – “TT” (Tolga Algan is the name on his badge) joins Grandeur on 6/13/15 for two months covering Andre Millers, vacation until mid August.

****Independence OTS - Frankie Portera from 5/25 to 9/27/15;

*****Jewel OTS - Katrina Blair will be on board until 7/10/15; Daniel Dornas will take over 7/10/15 until mid October 2015, when Katrina Blair will be returning.

*****Legend OTS - Saini (do not know full name) begins on 6/18/15, unsure if this is for 2 or a 4 month contract.

*****Liberty OTS - Giovanni (Gio) DiPasquale will be onboard until 7/11/15 when Katie Turner will cover Giovanni’e vacation, until 9/20/15 when Giovanni is expected to return.

*****Majesty OTS - Mauricio Diaz (Mauricio has been on MJ for awhile); looking to learn when he might be going on vacation and who his replacement will be

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Yanjie Hu – unsure of when she began or when her contract ends on board.

*****Navigator OTS - “Magic Marvin’ from Jamaica is onboard until 8/23/15 when Cuddy returns from his vacation.

*****Oasis OTS - Chris Hopkins on the 5/2/15 sailing and still onboard as of 6/12/15; unsure when his contract completes.

*****Radiance OTS - Darryl Dyball contract ends 7/28/15; he has been asked to remain for 4 more weeks, but has not committed to it. Jeremie Gugliemi posted on FB that he will be joining Radiance on 8/28/15. This is probably why Royal has asked Darryl to remain on board until Jeremie finishes his vacation & joins the ship.

****Rhapsody OTS – Margot van Erck began on 4/22/15 until the end of August, when Anjazc will join team as AM by 9/1/15. Unsure if this is to cover Margot’s vacation or for a 4 month contract.

****Serenade OTS – Aysylu Sadrislamova (called Aysy for short) began on 5/11/15

*****Splendour OTS – Patricio Honores began in early May 2015 possibly for a 4 month contract until September; looking for specific dates.

Vision OTS - Elvis Pinto from 5/25/15 – 9/28/15. Daniel Dornas will be taking over to cover Elvis Pinto’s vacation beginning on 9/28/15.

Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty (began on 3/5/15 for a 4 month contract) – WHO will be on the ship after early July?

Thanks to all the cruisers for information that they provide to me!

Cuddy Cudsworth – on vacation until 8/23/15 when he returns to Navigator

Amy Tripp – has filled in as an AM and is currently on vacation (since mid June) and hoping to get her own assignment as an AM soon.

Andre Miller – on vacation beginning 6/13/15 for 2 months returning to Grandeur in mid August.

Renato Arana – probably on vacation after leaving Serenade on 5/11/15, unless someone has seen him on another ship

Tino MJ Lopez -- on vacation -- returning to Adventure on 7/11/15

"Magic" Marvin -- on vacation until he joins Navigator to cover Cuddy Cudsworths’ vacation.

Enzo Matijaca – going on vacation 5/1/15 and then being promoted to CD (Congratulations!)

Gordon Travis -- started vacation 5/25/15 for 2 months, unsure of what is next

Linda Feng -- was on Mariner, but based on her FB page seems to be back home and probably on vacation

Katie Turner – is on vacation until 7/11/15 when she will be on Liberty from 7/11 until she moves to Allure on 9/20/15

Cruzin Susan McColl – will be joining Freedom on 7/10/15 to cover Belle O’briens vacation

Daniel Dornas – is on vacation until he arrives on Jewel on 7/10/15 for 2 months and then being transferred to Vision on 9/28/15.

Cici – on vacation ????

Tanya Yates Tongue – begins vacation on 6/18/15 for two months; she said she is going to be on Brilliance when she returns from vacation, probably in mid August.

Jeremie Gugliemi – begins his vacation on 6/18/15 for two months and wrote on FB that he is going to Radiance when he returns in August.

Updated 7/8/15

ANY news to share -- THANK YOU! News keeps coming from various sources, but none as good as the cruisers on board!

NEWEST UPDATE ****Adventure OTS – Tino MJ Lopez has returned from vacation and will be onboard until 8/30/15 and then he is moving to Serenade.

****Allure OTS - Michele Scarpato is onboard until 9/20/15 when Katie Turner will be returning.

****Anthem OTS – Elise Milo Stewart, was on Anthem sailing as AM that concluded on 7/4/15…..LOOKING to find out how long she will be staying on Anthem as AM. Can someone who is sailing on Anthem now, simply ask her?

****Brilliance OTS – Alison Currie was reportedly on the ship on 4/22/15 and is reportedly still on her as of 6/10/15. Alison may be remaining on BOTS until mid August when Tanya Yates Tongue will be getting on board as AM.

****Enchantment OTS – Moe (Marc Walker reported that Moe is on Enchantment) -- started on 5/1/15 but unsure for how long)

****Freedom OTS - Belle O'Brien will be on board until 7/10/15 when Cruzin’ Susan McColl will join the ship to cover Belle’s vacation.

****Grandeur OTS – “TT” (Tolga Algan is the name on his badge) joins Grandeur on 6/13/15 for two months covering Andre Millers, vacation until mid August.

*****Jewel OTS - Katrina Blair will be on board until 7/10/15; Daniel Dornas will take over 7/10/15 until mid October 2015, when Katrina Blair will be returning.

*****Legend OTS - Saini (do not know full name) begins on 6/18/15, unsure if this is for 2 or a 4 month contract.

*****Liberty OTS - Giovanni (Gio) DiPasquale will be onboard until 7/11/15 when Katie Turner will cover Giovanni’e vacation, until 9/20/15 when Giovanni is expected to return.

*****Majesty OTS - Mauricio Diaz (Mauricio has been on MJ for awhile); looking to learn when he might be going on vacation and who his replacement will be

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Yanjie Hu – unsure of when she began or when her contract ends on board.

*****Navigator OTS - “Magic Marvin’ from Jamaica is onboard until 8/23/15 when Cuddy returns from his vacation.

*****Oasis OTS - Chris Hopkins on the 5/2/15 sailing and still onboard as of 6/12/15; unsure when his contract completes.

NEWEST UPDATE *****Radiance OTS - Darryl Dyball contract ends 7/28/15; Jeremie Gugliemi informed me that he will be joining Radiance on 7/28/15.

****Rhapsody OTS – Margot van Erck began on 4/22/15 until the end of August, when Anjazc will join team as AM by 9/1/15. Unsure if this is to cover Margot’s vacation or for a 4 month contract.

*****Splendour OTS – Patricio Honores began in early May 2015 possibly for a 4 month contract until September; looking for specific dates.

Vision OTS - Elvis Pinto from 5/25/15 – 9/28/15. Daniel Dornas will be taking over to cover Elvis Pinto’s vacation beginning on 9/28/15.

Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty (began on 3/5/15 for a 4 month contract) – WHO will be on the ship after early July?

Amy Tripp – has filled in as an AM and is currently on vacation (since mid June) and hoping to get her own assignment as an AM soon.

Andre Miller – on vacation beginning 6/13/15 for 2 months returning to Grandeur in mid August.

Renato Arana – probably on vacation after leaving Serenade on 5/11/15, unless someone has seen him on another ship

Tino MJ Lopez -- on vacation -- returning to Adventure on 7/11/15

"Magic" Marvin -- on vacation until he joins Navigator to cover Cuddy Cudsworths’ vacation.

Enzo Matijaca – going on vacation 5/1/15 and then being promoted to CD (Congratulations!)

Linda Feng -- was on Mariner, but based on her FB page seems to be back home and probably on vacation

Katie Turner – is on vacation until 7/11/15 when she will be on Liberty from 7/11 until she moves to Allure on 9/20/15

Cruzin Susan McColl – will be joining Freedom on 7/10/15 to cover Belle O’briens vacation

Daniel Dornas – is on vacation until he arrives on Jewel on 7/10/15 for 2 months and then being transferred to Vision on 9/28/15.

Cici – on vacation ????

Tanya Yates Tongue – begins vacation on 6/18/15 for two months; she said she is going to be on Brilliance when she returns from vacation, probably in mid August.

Jeremie Gugliemi – begins his vacation on 6/18/15 and wrote on FB that he is going to Radiance when he returns in August.

Edited by Paulette3028

Updated 7/10/15

****Adventure OTS –Tino MJ Lopez returns from vacation on 7/11/15 and will be on board until 8/30/15 and then he is moving to Serenade.

****Anthem OTS – Elise Milo Stewart is currently on board as AM…..LOOKING to find out how long she will be staying on Anthem as AM. Can someone who is sailing on Anthem now, simply ask her?

NEW UPDATE ****Freedom OTS - Cruzin’ Susan McColl on board until 9/10/15 or so to cover Belle O’briens vacation.

NEW UPDATE ****Grandeur OTS – “TT” (Tolga Algan is the name on his badge) will be onboard until mid August when Andre Miller returns from vacation. TT shared with me that he will then be going on his vacation for 2 months and returning mid October on Her Majesty for 2 months and then going back to Grandeur in mid December.

NEW UPDATE *****Jewel OTS - Daniel Dornas will takes over 7/10/15 until mid October 2015, when Katrina Blair will be returning.

*****Majesty OTS - Mauricio Diaz (Mauricio has been on MJ for awhile); Looking to learn IF he is still onboard now and if NOT, then WHO is. Tolga Algan will be joining MJ in mid October for 2 months and then going back to Grandeur in mid December.

*****Radiance OTS - Darryl Dyball contract ends 7/28/15; Jeremie Gugliemi informed me that he will be joining Radiance on 7/28/15.

Vision OTS - Elvis Pinto from 5/25/15 – 9/28/15. Daniel Dornas will be taking over to cover Elvis Pinto’s vacation beginning on 9/28/15. There is a little confusion about when Daniel Dornas will be taking over from Elvis. Perhaps Elvis will remain onboard until mid October when Daniel is finished covering Katrina Blair’s vacation. I will be looking for specific dates.

Andre Miller – on vacation beginning 6/13/15 for 2 months returning to Grandeur in mid August for a 4 month contract.

Renato Arana – probably on vacation after leaving Serenade on 5/11/15, unless someone has seen him on another ship.

Cici – on vacation ????

Jeremie Gugliemi – begins his vacation on 6/18/15 and wrote on FB that he is going to Radiance when he returns in August.

Katrina Blair – began vacation 7/10/15

Updated 7/11/15

****Adventure OTS –Tino MJ Lopez returns from vacation on 7/11/15 and will be on board until 8/30/15 and then he is moving to Serenade.

****Allure OTS - Michele Scarpato is onboard until 9/20/15 when Katie Turner will be returning on 9/20.

****Anthem OTS – Elise Milo Stewart is currently on board as AM…..LOOKING to find out how long she will be staying on Anthem as AM. Can someone who is sailing on Anthem now, simply ask her?

****Freedom OTS - Cruzin’ Susan McColl on board until 9/10/15 or so to cover Belle O’briens vacation.

****Grandeur OTS – “TT” (Tolga Algan is the name on his badge) will be onboard until mid August when Andre Miller returns from vacation. TT shared with me that he will then be going on his vacation for 2 months and returning mid October on Her Majesty for 2 months and then going back to Grandeur in mid December.

*****Jewel OTS - Daniel Dornas will takes over 7/10/15 until mid October 2015, when Katrina Blair will be returning.

NEW UPDATE *****Liberty OTS - Katie Turner on board as on 7/11 until 9/20/15 when Giovanni (Gio) Dipasquale is expected to return from his vacation.

*****Majesty OTS - Mauricio Diaz (Mauricio has been on MJ for awhile); Looking to learn IF he is still onboard now and if NOT, then WHO is. Tolga Algan will be joining MJ in mid October for 2 months and then going back to Grandeur in mid December.

***** Quantum OTS -- WHO is on HER?

*****Radiance OTS - Darryl Dyball contract ends 7/28/15; Jeremie Gugliemi informed me that he will be joining Radiance on 7/28/15.

Vision OTS - Elvis Pinto from 5/25/15 – 9/28/15. Daniel Dornas will be taking over to cover Elvis Pinto’s vacation beginning on 9/28/15. There is a little confusion about when Daniel Dornas will be taking over from Elvis. Perhaps Elvis will remain onboard until mid October when Daniel is finished covering Katrina Blair’s vacation. I will be looking for specific dates.

Andre Miller – on vacation beginning 6/13/15 for 2 months returning to Grandeur in mid August for a 4 month contract.

Renato Arana – probably on vacation after leaving Serenade on 5/11/15, unless someone has seen him on another ship.

Cici – on vacation ????

Updated 7/11/15 (edited today)

****Allure OTS - Michele Scarpato is onboard until 9/20/15 when Katie Turner will be returning on 9/20.

****Freedom OTS - Cruzin’ Susan McColl on board until 9/10/15 or so to cover Belle O’briens vacation.

****Grandeur OTS – “TT” (Tolga Algan is the name on his badge) will be onboard until mid August when Andre Miller returns from vacation. TT shared with me that he will then be going on his vacation for 2 months and returning mid October on Her Majesty for 2 months and then going back to Grandeur in mid December.

*****Jewel OTS - Daniel Dornas will takes over 7/10/15 until mid October 2015, when Katrina Blair will be returning.

NEW UPDATE *****Liberty OTS - Katie Turner on board as on 7/11 until 9/20/15 when Giovanni (Gio) Dipasquale is expected to return from his vacation.

NEW UPDATE ***** Quantum OTS -- Linda Feng currently on here; I hope to learn how long her contract is for soon.

Cici – on vacation ????

Updated 7/12/15

*****Liberty OTS - Katie Turner on board as on 7/11 until 9/20/15 when Giovanni (Gio) Dipasquale is expected to return from his vacation.

*****Majesty OTS - Mauricio Diaz is still on board as of 7/11/15. Tolga Algan will be joining MJ in mid October for 2 months and then going back to Grandeur in mid December.

*****Oasis OTS - Chris Hopkins is onboard until August 8; Zack Stattford will cover his vacation until he returns to Oasis on October 19 as the permanent Activity Manager.

***** Quantum OTS -- Linda Feng currently on here; I hope to learn how long her contract is for soon.

NEW UPDATE *****Radiance OTS - Darryl Dyball contract ends 7/28/15; Jeremie Gugliemi informed me he is taking over from Darryl and will be staying with the ship as she repositions to Australia.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Margot van Erck began on 4/22/15 until the end of August, when Anjazc will join team as AM by 9/1/15. Unsure if this is to cover Margot’s vacation or for a 4 month contract.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysylu Sadrislamova (called Aysy for short) began on 5/11/15

***** Splendour OTS – Patricio Honores began in early May 2015 possibly for a 4 month contract until September; looking for specific dates.

***** Vision OTS - Elvis Pinto from 5/25/15 – 9/28/15. Daniel Dornas will be taking over to cover Elvis Pinto’s vacation beginning on 9/28/15. There is a little confusion about when Daniel Dornas will be taking over from Elvis. Perhaps Elvis will remain onboard until mid October when Daniel is finished covering Katrina Blair’s vacation. I will be looking for specific dates.

*****Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty (began on 3/5/15 for a 4 month contract) – WHO will be on the ship after early July?

Enzo Matijaca – been promoted to CD (Congratulations!)

Cici – on vacation ????

Updated 7/13/15

NEW UPDATE ****Explorer OTS – British girl named Elizabeth was on the sailing that completed 7/12/15; unsure if it is Elizabeth Haggerty, who had been on Voyager several months ago.

*****Liberty OTS - Katie Turner on board as on 7/11 until 9/20/15 when Giovanni (Gio) Dipasquale is expected to return from his vacation.

*****Majesty OTS - Mauricio Diaz is still on board as of 7/11/15. Tolga Algan will be joining MJ in mid October for 2 months and then going back to Grandeur in mid December.

*****Oasis OTS - Chris Hopkins is onboard until August 8; Zack Stattford will cover his vacation until he returns to Oasis on October 19 as the permanent Activity Manager.

***** Quantum OTS -- Linda Feng currently on here; I hope to learn how long her contract is for soon.

*****Radiance OTS - Darryl Dyball contract ends 7/28/15; Jeremie Gugliemi informed me he is taking over from Darryl and will be staying with the ship as she repositions to Australia.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Margot van Erck began on 4/22/15 until the end of August, when Anjazc will join team as AM by 9/1/15. Unsure if this is to cover Margot’s vacation or for a 4 month contract.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysylu Sadrislamova (called Aysy for short) began on 5/11/15

***** Splendour OTS – Patricio Honores began in early May 2015 possibly for a 4 month contract until September; looking for specific dates.

***** Vision OTS - Elvis Pinto from 5/25/15 – 9/28/15. Daniel Dornas will be taking over to cover Elvis Pinto’s vacation beginning on 9/28/15. There is a little confusion about when Daniel Dornas will be taking over from Elvis. Perhaps Elvis will remain onboard until mid October when Daniel is finished covering Katrina Blair’s vacation. I will be looking for specific dates.

*****Voyager OTS – Looking for who is the AM on VOTS now.

Cici – on vacation ????

There was a GIO that ran Bingo on Adventure a few years ago. We sailed on Adventure out of Puerto Rico in 2011. I was wondering if he is still with the company or not? I know that Jeremie Gugliemi was part of that crew also.

Thanks.

There was a GIO that ran Bingo on Adventure a few years ago. We sailed on Adventure out of Puerto Rico in 2011. I was wondering if he is still with the company or not? I know that Jeremie Gugliemi was part of that crew also.

Thanks.

Gio Dipasquale, is who you may be thinking of and he is currently to the best of my knowledge on vacation. From what I have been told is expected back on Liberty on 9/20/15 when his vacation is over.

Updated 7/14/15

****Enchantment OTS – Moe (Marc Walker reported that Moe is on Enchantment) -- started on 5/1/15 but unsure for how long) -- Can someone confirm if Moe is still on Enchantment or if someone else is there?

****Explorer OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the sailing that completed 7/12/15 and perhaps has had been on Voyager several months ago.

***** Quantum OTS -- Linda Feng currently on here; Is someone on Quantum can find out how long Linda will be on Quantum it will be appreciated

*****Radiance OTS - Darryl Dyball contract ends 7/28/15; Jeremie Gugliemi informed me he is taking over from Darryl and will be staying with the ship as she repositions to Australia.

**** Serenade OTS – Aysylu Sadrislamova (called Aysy for short) began on 5/11/15. Is Aysy still on Serenade or has Renato Arana returned to Serenade after vacation?

Cici – on vacation ????

Hello Paulette!

Thank you so much for all your hard work and for keeping track of all of the changes of the activity managers! It certainly helps in choosing cruises! I check this post often to see the different movements!

Quick question..how were you able to get in contact with "TT"?? Through his e-mail?

Thanks,

Lin

Thank You Awesome News! He will be on Liberty when I am.

Glad you are hearing news you are happy about. I would never choose a cruise because of the CD or AM, but I do know that many of them have made our cruises more fun; they never cause a cruise to be bad....but then again, I can never say I went on a bad cruise.....but they do certainly create a certain atmosphere or tone on the ship.

Hello Paulette!

Thank you so much for all your hard work and for keeping track of all of the changes of the activity managers! It certainly helps in choosing cruises! I check this post often to see the different movements!

Quick question..how were you able to get in contact with "TT"?? Through his e-mail?

Thanks,

Lin

I have made some friends in the Royal Caribbean family over the cruises that my DH and I have taken and those connections have enabled me to build personal connections with some others.

A lot of what is posted in the thread actually comes from cruisers on board the ships. I try to verify what I learn, if possible, and sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. Sometimes another cruiser finds out contradictory information.

It takes work and effort that I enjoy....I wish I could cruise more and acquire the information on my own....not realistic to do.

Edited by Paulette3028

If someone call fill in the following information, it would be appreciated.

Enchantment -- is Moe still onboard? If so, could someone tell me his full name.

Legend -- is Saini still on board? If so, could someone tell me his full name.

Voyager -- Who currently is the AM onboard?

Thanks for everyone's help?

Updated 7/18/15

Please let me know who the Activity Manager is on board the ships you sail on. If you can find out when the Activity Manager until when the Activity Manager will be remaining with the ship…..EVERYONE’s help is appreciated. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS –Tino MJ Lopez is back as of 7/11/15 and will be on board until 8/30/15 and then he is moving to Serenade.

****Enchantment OTS – Moe (Marc Walker reported that Moe is on Enchantment) -- started on 5/1/15 but unsure for how long) -- Can someone confirm if Moe is still on Enchantment or if someone else is there?

****Explorer OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the sailing that completed 7/12/15 and perhaps has had been on Voyager several months ago. Could someone find out how long she will be remaining on EOTS?

****Grandeur OTS – “TT” (Tolga Algan is the name on his badge) will be onboard until mid August when Andre Miller returns from vacation. Then TT will be going on vacation for 2 months and returning mid October on Her Majesty for 2 months and then going back to Grandeur in mid December.

***** Quantum OTS -- Linda Feng currently on here; If someone is on Quantum and can find out how long Linda will be on Quantum -- it will be appreciated

**** Serenade OTS – Aysylu Sadrislamova (called Aysy for short) began on 5/11/15. Is Aysy still on Serenade or has Renato Arana returned to Serenade after vacation?

Cici – on vacation ????

Updated 7/20/15

Please let me know who the Activity Manager is on board the ships you sail on. If you can find out when the Activity Manager until when the Activity Manager will be remaining with the ship…..EVERYONE’s help is appreciated. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS –Tino MJ Lopez is back as of 7/11/15 and will be on board until 8/30/15 and then he is moving to Serenade.

****Explorer OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the sailing that completed 7/12/15, unsure for how long.

****Grandeur OTS – “TT” (Tolga Algan is the name on his badge) will be onboard until mid August when Andre Miller returns from vacation. Then TT will be going on vacation for 2 months and returning mid October on Her Majesty for 2 months and then going back to Grandeur in mid December.

***** Quantum OTS -- Linda Feng currently on here; Is someone on Quantum can find out how long Linda will be on Quantum it will be appreciated

**** Rhapsody OTS – Enzo Matijaca has been reported as the AM since 7/19/15; Unsure if this is a temporary fill in until Anjazc joins the team on 9/1/15 as was the prior information or if he has been assigned to this ship for a contract period.

Enzo Matijaca – it was reported several months ago that when Enzo returned from vacation he was going to be promoted to CD; but he has been reported as the AM on Rhapsody – hopefully it will happen soon.

Cici – on vacation ????

Margot Van Erck – on vacation since 7/19 probably

Enzo Matijaca was AM on our Cruise at Rhapsody OTS at July 12 and he is still there.

Thanks for sharing that with us....if someone is currently on Rhapsody and could find out how long Enzo will be on Rhapsody that would be wonderful.