Berth 46 San Pedro Parking

Tahoe Boater

The Crown Princess starts the trip at the usual Berth 91 area on January 30 and ends at Berth 46 on February 2nd. We are trying to determine if we have any options on where we park. Princess is telling us to park at Berth 91 area and take the shuttle from Berth 46 back to our car the day we get off. I know that getting off and shuttling that many people is going to be problematic.

Are there parking options at Berth 46? I would rather try to drop off our luggage at the ship, park near Berth 46 and walk or taxi it back to the ship at the beginning of the trip instead of dealing with the madhouse scene at the end.

Check out the Doubletree hotel, near Pier 46 or the Crown Plaza, closer to the World Cruise Terminal. I believe these hotels have a parking package with one night's stay. I think the Sunrise hotel also offers a parking package. All have free shuttles to the ship.

You can't park at Berth 46. There is a shuttle between Berth 46 and the parking at Berth 91 / 93(?).

We leave out of Berth 46 next Monday and got mail from Princess specifically telling us we have to park and take the shuttle to Berth 46.

I feel your pain.....we too are aboard her this weekend and we've never debarked at any other berth before, after many cruises from here. Does anyone know why we have to berth elsewhere on our return....?? Is there something going on at the port.....?? Half of our group need to get to work on Monday morning, so this will delay everything for us.:mad:

I feel your pain.....we too are aboard her this weekend and we've never debarked at any other berth before, after many cruises from here. Does anyone know why we have to berth elsewhere on our return....?? Is there something going on at the port.....?? Half of our group need to get to work on Monday morning, so this will delay everything for us.:mad:

There are three ships in port. Grand Princess and NCL Star will be at 92 and 93. USS Iowa is permanently docked at 91, so there's no room there for a third ship any more.

I suspect that Walkoff 1 tags will be in high demand if people figure out what's going on. We never received a notice, so I imagine many people did not.