When are final charges posted?

From your experience on Royal Caribbean, are final charges posted the night before we debark, the day we debark, or a few days after?

I know holds may be posted throughout the week but I'm specifically wondering about the final official charge.

thanks

From your experience on Royal Caribbean, are final charges posted the night before we debark, the day we debark, or a few days after?

I know holds may be posted throughout the week but I'm specifically wondering about the final official charge.

thanks

It always seems that the day we debark final charges are posted to my account. It may vary from bank to bank.

They are "supposed" to be tallied & posted to your account the last night...so the bill you receive on the last morning is current & correct...BUT that is usually not the case...my last cruise I did not receive a bill because I had a $0 balance...a few days later a $15 charge showed up on my credit card...a call to Royal determined it wasn't mine...I've also had mini bar charges show up after debarking...

Ok, thanks.

I prefer to use my RC BOA since I'll get double points. The billing period closes the day before we debark. I figured it'd be awesome if it's not charged until the day I debark or the next since that would add and extra 30 days before I have to pay without interest (in case I spend a lot o the cruise).

I guess I'll find out for sure very soon. I'm down to 5 days until sail away.

Ok, thanks.

I prefer to use my RC BOA since I'll get double points. The billing period closes the day before we debark. I figured it'd be awesome if it's not charged until the day I debark or the next since that would add and extra 30 days before I have to pay without interest (in case I spend a lot o the cruise).

I guess I'll find out for sure very soon. I'm down to 5 days until sail away.

It definitely will NOT be charged to your card until the day that you debark at the earliest.

Final charges are processed the day of disembarkation.

How long it takes to actually post depends on the cc company, but it's usually another 1-2 days.

I've found that with my credit card, any transaction that is charged a day before the end of a statement period (and sometimes 2 days) doesn't post until the next statement period.