How comfortable is the in a concierge class room

sdnich

I am holding a room for my sister,husband and their 14 year old and was wondering if is it going to be uncomfortable for them ?I have them put in 1247 which has a bigger deck but not sure about room? We have cruised twice with Celebrity but were lucky to be able to book a sky suite. I am also curious about the cost for the third? My TA was looking into the price but was not positive.

$ 1,648.00$ 1,648.00$ 799.00 plus fees

It was actually $2049 for concierge but they will receive all three of the 123 go promotion if they put the deposit down by Mon. I have theirs on hold .But curious what the price will be on Tuesday ??? :confused:

1247 is a great cabin. The balcony will let you feel like there is extra space in the cabin.

I read that here on CC we have 1124 on the other side.Rooms were booked on both sides of us by our other family members so I thought a big deck on both side will give us good views on each side.

OP: 1247 has the bed by the bath, and will look similar to this. The balcony is huge, and the cabin is in a great location near the elevators.

Enjoy your cruise!

Silhouettecabin1024x761_zps8a148876.jpg

(photo by turtles06)

I was in a room like this with my mother and sister. I slept on the sofa. (It does not open out.) You sleep parallel to the wall. The cushions do slope away from the wall (from people sitting on them) so you feel a bit like you are going to roll out of bed. I am 5'3" and 115 lbs. If it was a very large person they would not be comfortable on the sofa/bed. But a teenager can usually sleep anywhere. :-)

I thought it was a pull out bed? I have told them it was ,do some open out and some not ??

On Constellation in Concierge Class it was a pull out love seat. On Summit in Veranda it was pull out chair (single bed). On Silhouette in Veranda it was as pictured, and it was not pull out. They just put sheets on it and removed the back bolster pillows for night time.

Hope that helps. I would call Celebrity for clarification.