Marriott Vacation Club Beach Place Towers - FLL

57redbird

Thanks, but I'd also like some opinions on the property itself.

If you go to the Florida Departures board you get everyone who goes to Florida, not just HAL cruisers. Plus locals who monitor that board.

TripAdvisor will also have lots of info on the property, I am sure.

Edited by CruiserBruce

Can't comment on the Hotel itself but the location is good. About a 20 minute ride from the airport depending on traffic. Right across the street is the beach. Beach Place is a 3 story restaurant and shopping complex. Other restaurants within walking distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The restaurant offerings in Beach Place are sort of low brow, but there are excellent choices in the other hotels nearby. The Hilton has S3. The Ritz Carlton has Via Luna. The Atlantic Hotel has Beauty and the Feast. The W has 954 Steak. They're all within a few blocks.

Our neighbors love H2O Cafe for breakfast and lunch. We've not been there, but I would trust their recommendation.

Edited by POA1

We are MVCI owners and have stayed there several times. This most recently in December before a cruise. The property is right in the beach area of Fort Lauderdale, next to the Ritz Carlton. We were staying there for 3 days so we rented a car. The parking garage is quite the experience :). The units have been recently renovated and were quite comfortable. The club actually starts on the fourth floor of the building. Getting to the Beach Place should be easy enough by cab.

Dennis