Upgrade to Aqua Spa w/out changing rooms?

thefirstnoel

Does anyone know if we can upgrade to Aqua Class to receive some of the amenities without changing our cabin?

We are CC veranda at the back of the ship but would like to be able to use the Aqua Spa facility (the Aqua Spa lounge, steam and sauna) including the free dinner for Aqua Spa client's.

If this is possible, how much would it cost? I realize massages, hair/nail appts. are extra. I have a feeling the answer is NO!

Thanks for any help or experiences you've had. Sailing March 16th of this year on the beautiful Equinox.

Thanks for all of your feedback. At least I found out I can get buy a pass for the Persian Garden. Is the Persian Garden worth it? And, I keep hearing about coupons people seem to get "somewhere"? Any thoughts on the Garden and information on how to get coupons?

Thanks again. See you "Equinoxer's" going to the 11 day ultimate caribbean cruise this coming March 15th.

Thanks for all of your feedback. At least I found out I can get buy a pass for the Persian Garden. Is the Persian Garden worth it? And, I keep hearing about coupons people seem to get "somewhere"? Any thoughts on the Garden and information on how to get coupons?

Thanks again. See you "Equinoxer's" going to the 11 day ultimate caribbean cruise this coming March 15th.

The 'coupons' are perks from being in the Capt Club.

We were on the 11 day last Nov and the wifester joined a friend for an afternoon in the Gardens. They also raved about Blu, so we are moving on up to the east side this Nov and are booked in Aqua for the first time.

She will prob use the Gardens more than I will. Lounging on a heated chair instead of on the top deck just dont seem like a cruise to me. But what the heck!

I also don't think there's a free dinner! I think that starts at Sky Suite level. The pax on Reflection are offered a first night discount at a speciality restaurant, but there is 'no such thing as a free dinner'!!

I think she might be confused as to how Blu operates, the web site has always said you have access to Blu, not that it actually replaces the MDR.

I think she might be confused as to how Blu operates, the web site has always said you have access to Blu, not that it actually replaces the MDR.

Oh yes, may have thought Blu was a speciality restaurant that you could go to for free. I see what you mean.

Because of our captains club status with Celebrity we get a coupon for one day in Persian Gardens while the ship is in port. If we are not booked in Aqua class we may use the coupon. Is it worth it? That depends on how you like to spend your time on board. You have to be Elite or above with the Captains Club to get the coupon

My suggestion is to head up to the spa when you board. They will be doing a tour of all they have to offer, including Persian Gardens. You can then decide if it is worth it to you to buy a pass for a day or week.

The other offer you may come across is a discount at one of the specialty restaurants, usually 20%, but not a free meal. There will be staff set up at various points trying to entice you to book a specialty restaurant. If bookings are slow they will offer a discount.

Mary Lou

Do you know how much a spa pass is on a 5day cruise?

Forums

The spa is not the same on the smaller M class ships that sail the 5 day quickies. In my opinion, not worth it for the smaller class, but on the S-class ships, it was around $20 per day. Constellation does NOT have the heated tile loungers, etc and is entirely enclosed...no windows overlooking the water like the Persian Gardens on the S class ship. Tour it before you inquire about purchasing a pass. The salt water therapy pool is just as relaxing, and there is no fee!

The spa is not the same on the smaller M class ships that sail the 5 day quickies. In my opinion, not worth it for the smaller class, but on the S-class ships, it was around $20 per day. Constellation does NOT have the heated tile loungers, etc and is entirely enclosed...no windows overlooking the water like the Persian Gardens on the S class ship. Tour it before you inquire about purchasing a pass. The salt water therapy pool is just as relaxing, and there is no fee!

OP is sailing on Equinox, so no T pool :(. But I totally agree about taking the tour first before booking a pass, to make sure you'd actually use it enough. I tried the relaxation room at the front of the ship one time, it was WAY too quiet for me! I like to be out and about, people watching, having someone bring me a frou frou drink, etc. I lasted about 8 minutes in there before I had to bail. We much prefer the Solarium if we are looking for a quieter spot to read or snooze, but YMMV.

Saunas are available at no cost in the shower area of the spa, if that helps the OP.