12 deck

Persifilas

I booked two Panoramic rooms on the twelfth deck of the Navigator of the Seas. It is my first cruise. Will it be to"rocky" at that height?

In general, the least "rocky" cabins are mid- ship and LOWER..Those P2 Panoramic cabins are new and are right in the bow ( front) - and there is a bit more motion up front..HOWEVER, if the sailing is calm, then you won't have much to worry about..it all depends on things like WHEN you cruise , WHERE you cruise, and of course, where and IF there are any storms ( any season has storms) in the area..when & where are you going? Are you prone to motion sickness?

Big Al

• 10 months later...

Apologies for resurrecting the old thread, but I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) as the OP. First cruise, reserved Deck 12, Panoramic. I have been on sailboats and never had much of a problem with sickness, so I think it will be ok, but not sure. My TA warned that they have more motion, but hard to quantify that I know.

We are traveling in February to the Caribbean. Are seas normally pretty calm there around then?

• 1 month later...

I just booked an E2 (Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony) on Liberty of the Seas deck 12. So far I've found no reviews of any deck 12 stateroom. Even the photos I've seen don't show balconies on deck 12. It made me wonder if these staterooms were recently added??? I chose 1840 because it's the last starboard stateroom closest to mid-ship. Hope I chose well.

I just booked an E2 (Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony) on Liberty of the Seas deck 12. So far I've found no reviews of any deck 12 stateroom. Even the photos I've seen don't show balconies on deck 12. It made me wonder if these staterooms were recently added??? I chose 1840 because it's the last starboard stateroom closest to mid-ship. Hope I chose well.

FYI- there are NO cabins on deck 12 on the Liberty Of The Seas..deck 12 is above the pool deck ( 11)..in fact, E2's are only on decks 6,7 & 8..I think you have misread the cabin number, certainly the deck..Liberty cabins are ONLY on decks 6-10....

Big Al

• 1 month later...
FYI- there are NO cabins on deck 12 on the Liberty Of The Seas..deck 12 is above the pool deck ( 11)..in fact, E2's are only on decks 6,7 & 8..I think you have misread the cabin number, certainly the deck..Liberty cabins are ONLY on decks 6-10....

Big Al

I found out she is going into dry dock to have the deck 12 staterooms added.

Stateroom: Deck 12, Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom #1840