Bottled water with alcohol packages

I am ready to purchase our alcohol packages for our Oasis cruise in May but I have a question for you all. Is bottled water included with the select & premium packages? The descriptions on the RCCL website did not specify that it was. If not, I have read posts about people bringing on bottled water. Are you still allowed to do this and if so, is there a limit?

Thank you for your help!

bottled water is available on the Royal replenish, Premium and Ultimate packages. You need to ask for it. I always feel like they are stingy with it, but maybe that's just me.

That said, I was actually content with the filtered water that RC provided in the dining room and windjammer but I kept asking for bottled water since I knew it was part of my package.

We always get the Premium package and we ask for a bottle of water with almost every drink. That is included, but not sparkling water.

We're new to RCI... Am I correct that the only pkgs that include sparkling water are the Royal Replenish and the Ultimate? That's how I read the descriptions at the RCI link below.

And under the Replenish pkg, it says 375 ml bottles of sparkling water. Do the servers adhere to that (tiny) bottle size? If I want sparkling water at dinner, will I have to order multiple small bottles, or will our server just bring a large bottle? (I'm used to the packages on Celebrity, where they will bring a large bottle of San Pellegrino to the table to start the meal if you have a beverage package.)

Thanks for any help!

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

We're new to RCI... Am I correct that the only pkgs that include sparkling water are the Royal Replenish and the Ultimate? That's how I read the descriptions at the RCI link below.

And under the Replenish pkg, it says 375 ml bottles of sparkling water. Do the servers adhere to that (tiny) bottle size? If I want sparkling water at dinner, will I have to order multiple small bottles, or will our server just bring a large bottle? (I'm used to the packages on Celebrity, where they will bring a large bottle of San Pellegrino to the table to start the meal if you have a beverage package.)

Thanks for any help!

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Yes, and in my experience, yes.

• 1 month later...

I went into my cruise planner like I was ordering a package, saw the basic description, clicked Learn More, got to the big FAQ page, got to a question about drink packages, clicked clicked clicked into things that looked like they might tell me...and ultimately got here: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Which says that 500ml bottles of still water are included.

I also drink sparkling water at dinner. In my experience, if you ask for sparkling water the first night the assistant waiter will have the small bottles ready from then on and serve it in a glass with lemon. As you're getting low on one glass, another will appear. You don't have to ask.

I never saw large bottles.

Edited by BekkaW

• 1 month later...

What kind of sparkling water is availabke on the Ultimate Package?

Also, I assume you can, but just to be sure, can you order bottled water and a glass of wine at the same time at dinner?

Thanks.

Edited by roxette

What kind of sparkling water is availabke on the Ultimate Package?

Also, I assume you can, but just to be sure, can you order bottled water and a glass of wine at the same time at dinner?

Thanks.

I have most often seen Pellegrino.

On the new website, bottled water isn't listed under the premium package. Has that changed?

Got off a cruise yesterday and bottled water was not listed in print out sent to suite/cabin but they still gave you the pint size water

Got off a cruise yesterday and bottled water was not listed in print out sent to suite/cabin but they still gave you the pint size water

They better not change it between now and the end of June. I already paid for my premium package and bottled water was one of the big sellers for me. I always feel like I get dehydrated since I don't have my bottled water to carry around with me like I do on a normal day when not on a cruise. I would feel like I got the wool pulled over my eyes if they sold me one package and then changed it between when I paid for it and my cruise.

You can get water at ANY bar nor eating venue....no need to carry it around with you! When you're thirsty, simply ask for ice water!

Thanks for that useful advice, but I generally like to carry a bottle with me in ports.

We never had a problem getting bottled (still) water with our Premium package. In addition to it being available at all the bars, there were 4 bottles placed in our cabin on two different days during our recent Legend cruise.

I am ready to purchase our alcohol packages for our Oasis cruise in May but I have a question for you all. Is bottled water included with the select & premium packages? The descriptions on the RCCL website did not specify that it was. If not, I have read posts about people bringing on bottled water. Are you still allowed to do this and if so, is there a limit?

Thank you for your help!

Yes, I always get the Premium Pkg and you get Crystal Springs Water with that one. If you get the Ultimate you can get Evian but to me water is water so I am fine with the bottled water I get with the Premium pkg.

They also had water every day when you got off the ship in port so I would get a bottle before we left for the day.

Edited by karena1