Does the Splendor have the Fun 2.0 Upgrades?

brepri_h

Thankfully, she does not have 2.0. That opens up more options for the ship that 2.0 ships don't have. There will still be burgers, just not quite as good, but the hours are much better. There is still a burrito bar, but only for lunch. There are still drinks, just no lizard or frog above the bar.

Not yet. While I did enjoy a couple of guy burgers on Freedom in November, I would be just as happy with burgers from the regular grill which Splendor has. I dont really see what the draw is with 2.0 But; to each their own.

Thankfully, she does not have 2.0. That opens up more options for the ship that 2.0 ships don't have. There will still be burgers, just not quite as good, but the hours are much better. There is still a burrito bar, but only for lunch. There are still drinks, just no lizard or frog above the bar.

I agree. I booked the Splendor because of the Mongolian Station.

The grill has better hot dogs then the 2.0 upgrade ships-- those dogs are just nasty.

• 3 weeks later...

Out of all the fun ship 2.0 upgrades everyone loves guys burger joint. The guys burgers are fantastic and its probably the one I enjoy most. The other stuff I could take it or leave it... Just give me that delicious burger!!!

I agree. I booked the Splendor because of the Mongolian Station.

The grill has better hot dogs then the 2.0 upgrade ships-- those dogs are just nasty.

The Splendor also had Tandoori and Rotisserie. Not many of these left on CCL.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Forums mobile app

Just off Splendor yesterday. At the past guest party Malcolm announced the Splendor would be getting the 2.0 upgrades in 2016. (Guy's Burgers, etc.) He didn't give an exact date. When I stopped at Guest Services for something, I asked the gentleman behind the counter if he knew when Splendor would be getting 2.0. He was kind enough to look it up on his computer, but could not find a drydock date. He DID say that Splendor would be the last ship getting the 2.0 upgrades. I was hoping to have it dry-docked before next Feb., when I booked her again, but he said it wouldn't be till way after that - as he had the schedule through May 2016, and she wasn't on it yet. But he also said if a spot opens, they sometimes shove a ship into it unexpectedly!!