Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Is that the next two weeks for Anthem or for Grandeur or for both? We waiting for the Grandeur Fall 2016/Winter 2017 itineraries.

Typical RCL, different answers from different CSR reps !!!

I still don't see Jewel or Rhapsody for summer 2016 - any idea when these will be out ??

I am very impatiently waiting for the Jewel sailings out of Venice to become available. I have heard so many different dates. My husband was told "try again in JUNE" when he phoned last week! :eek: We are hoping to book a Harmony cruise out of Rome after a Jewel cruise out of Venice, so it all hinges on the Jewel itineraries (actually the price more than the itinerary - I got that of CruiseCal already).... the wait is driving me mad!

In the meantime it looks like we won't be able to book the cabins we wanted on Harmony, they appear to be sold already.

I was so excited when I got up this morning because I thought Grandeur's winter 2016 schedule would be posted today. Grabbed my phone and checked even before I had my coffee. How disappointing. Hope its not another 2 weeks.

I was so excited when I got up this morning because I thought Grandeur's winter 2016 schedule would be posted today. Grabbed my phone and checked even before I had my coffee. How disappointing. Hope its not another 2 weeks.

We were all excited about booking Grandeur too, but then Navigator caught our attention... :)

Spoke with C&A and they say Grandeur would be up by Sunday.

Woo Hoo Oasis of the Seas from Port Canaveral is now open for booking. Good prices and I booked first sailing out which is an 8 day.

Woo hoo indeed. Unfortunately can't do that 8-night, but did book a later 7-night this morning. Was pleasantly surprised at the prices, a D6 for less than we paid for a D2 on the Freedom doing a similar Eastern route six years ago. I can live with 17 less square feet and going to Nassau instead of CocoCay in exchange for a newer-class ship and a lower cost.

Has anyone in the USA been able to book adventure for 1/2017-3/2017? I can see through 12/2016 and 4/2017 but nothing for the three months in between any ideas??

Those Adventure months are missing for me too.

I checked a little earlier, nothing out yet for that time slot. My guess is that the schedules will be delayed past their posted openings. :(

Yep, called D+ but they know nothing as I expected. Maybe when ExOS comes out for April it will for the reposition in the Fall too??

Then we have something to work with.

Thanks!!!

Has anyone in the USA been able to book adventure for 1/2017-3/2017? I can see through 12/2016 and 4/2017 but nothing for the three months in between any ideas??

Those Adventure months are missing for me too.

It is also missing one of the Dec 2016 weeks. The other Dec weeks are there...but Dec 10 is missing.