Snow weary New Englanders and Northeasterners- Are you ready for some cruising?!

RIvacationgirl

Yes, but I already did my winter get away to Mexico and it seems so long ago I can't feel the warmth anymore :(

And my next cruise isn't till next year :(

I haven't seen the grass in weeks, the snow is piled up so high I can see my bird feeders and the dog gets buried in it when she goes outside to do her business

Oh and today we are under a winter storm warning for more snow

Maybe I should book a quick warm weather cruise to escape this!

Have fun on your cruise and think about us stuck here in it!

Here in New Brunswick, Canada, we have had 60" fall in a week. My snowblower will not ever clear the mounds of snow at the end of the driveway LOL

Our two week cruise is not til April, but soooo looking forward to it.

Definitely sick of it!!! We're getting another 12-18 inches and it's going to last until Tuesday....then another storm on Thursday....then subzero freezing temps next weekend :(

We probably aren't cruising until May but just booking one will get me through the rest of the winter!

Yes, but I already did my winter get away to Mexico and it seems so long ago I can't feel the warmth anymore :(

Same here. We returned from our winter get-away just before all this "stuff" started to hit. Still wondering why we came back north, at least weather-wise.

And my next cruise isn't till next year :(

I haven't seen the grass in weeks, the snow is piled up so high I can see my bird feeders and the dog gets buried in it when she goes outside to do her business

Oh and today we are under a winter storm warning for more snow

Maybe I should book a quick warm weather cruise to escape this!

Have fun on your cruise and think about us stuck here in it!

It is always fun to at least plan for your upcoming vacation in this weather. Thanks for your response and I will think of all of you in the cold!

I'm cruising on the Breakaway in 2 weeks! I live in Western Ma, and we have 2 feet already, with another foot coming tomorrow. This is my first cruise in winter, and I think I'll make it a yearly tradition to escape the weather.

Hoping the driveway will be cleared out by the time our May cruise comes around. We are snow weary here in Connecticut [emoji301]️

I don't know about your driveway LOL. My DH and I were just saying some of the snow piles on the corner of the roads might still be here long into the spring!:eek:

Sick of the Snow and more coming today in CT....It was only 6 weeks since I was in the warm caribbean and ready for it again. Unfortunately I have to wait another 9 weeks til 4/12 but knowing I have one planned helps me get through these cold winter days

I'm cruising on the Breakaway in 2 weeks! I live in Western Ma, and we have 2 feet already, with another foot coming tomorrow. This is my first cruise in winter, and I think I'll make it a yearly tradition to escape the weather.

This will be our second time to cruise in the winter. After the first time on the Dawn in a Feb., my DH immediately said we are going to have to escape winter again! It was really fun to be able to go out without a coat, and to wear shorts for awhile. We are truly grateful to be able to escape for a little bit!

Count me in as another one who can't wait. We will be on the Epic three weeks from today.

I ventured out yesterday since I will be under "house arrest" until the latest storm passes. Thankfully I can work from home. Not a fan of winter, and this one has been unpleasant.

We always try to escape Upstate NY in the winter -- usually February or March. It gives us something to look forward to and break from the weather. Of course, watching the weather the day of your flight and making alternative plans keeps things interesting!

Everyone stay safe while we dream of warm beaches!

SO tired of snow! No winter cruises for me (teacher)… but I have one planned for this summer (Med!) and just booked another for next summer, so I'm spending all of my snow days planning for those. It helps make all the shoveling a little easier. :)

Enjoy your cruises to warmer weather!! :D

10 days left for us! Going nuts here near Boston with more snow than we have places to put it.

I changed my plans and we're leaving the afternoon before, just so we have a bit more choice in case there's another snowstorm. Can't we send all this to California where they'll be glad to see it?