Celebrity Reflection Tips

barb-ottawa

After 8 cruises on NCL, my husband and I are taking our first Celebrity cruise on the Reflection in March. Would appreciate any tips offered with respect to hidden treasures or things not to miss on the Reflection. Thanks!

barb-ottawa

Welcome to Celebrity... and what a great way to start by sailing on the Reflection. IMO, you will have a wonderful time. I am including a link to an older (but a goodie) thread that details much information that will help you think, plan, prepare, and pass the time till your cruise embarkation day arrives.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1772373

Lots of great information, things to learn, and many great pictures tossed in to make it real. Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by vulcan1971

Another Welcome to Celebrity!

There are really no hidden super special spots that you should hunt down on a Celebrity ship.

We have sailed Celebrity since 1994 and the Reflection is our favority ship.

It will not take but a few hours from when to set foot on ship and are handed that welcom glass of bubbly to understand. Then you will look at each other and say almost at the same time, 'Why did we wait so long to try Celebrity"

• 4 weeks later...

Hey looking for two more people to join us on a yacht the day we are in St Thomas it only takes out 6 people 195.00 a person includes breakfast lunch and snorkeling or exploring sea turtles etc. this is a private charter the comments on this are amazing we have 4 people but would live two more to come contact me at this is for the celebrity reflection for April 4th 2015 lucyst@bellsouth.net I will fill you in on the details thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, if it is your first Celebrity cruise, then you have picked my favorite ship for it! Some things that aren't specific only to Reflection but shouldn't be missed are the Mast Grill on the Lawn Deck for hamburgers, hot dogs, fries, etc. and the Aquaspa Cafe in the Solarium on the Lido Deck. Some people confuse the Aquaspa Cafe with Blu, the specialty dining room only open to Aqua Class cabins. The Aquaspa Cafe is free and open to all.

The glass display case at Cafe al Bacio on Deck 5 has pastries and donuts and treats that are also free. Only the coffees and teas there are for a fee. If you don't feel like going to the MDR at night the Oceanview Cafe has, among other options, marinated chicken, pork, steak and fish grilled to order. The Oceanview also has tea sandwiches and scones at the proper hour and sushi later. Check under the dining listings in the daily activity sheet delivered to your cabin.

Lastly, and special only to Reflection, Celebrity revamped her Sunset Bar on the Lawn Deck and it is spectacular and my favorite spot to hang out.

Any more questions? I'd be happy to help!

So many great things on reflection, getting sautéed onions on burger at mast grill, the algato at café or the best frozen coffee and alcohol combinations, and one of the best bartenders Sergy from molecular he will still be on your sailing and he was fantastic if you see him tell him john and donna said hi. Fantastic memories

Don't miss the shows put on by the Celebrity singers and dancers. This is an exceptional group and their 3 shows are not to be missed. We really enjoyed them.

Visit the Sky Lounge during the day and the views are spectacular and is a great place to relax.

But don't try to find out *too* much beforehand. Allow yourselves to have that special "ooh" and "aah" moment as you spend your first few hours on board exploring a new (to you) ship. You will love it all.