Well, I couldn't resist... We booked the Regal again

tbonecopper

We've not left on our first Regal sailing, March 15, and we've already booked the same ship and itinerary for November 29. My parents seemed quite interested in the Regal after hearing me yammer on, and it'll be their 40th wedding anniversary while we are gone. Very exciting!

We booked guarantees for both cabins, but I'm secretly upgrading them to a suite. Shh! ;-)

After enjoying 2 cruises (27 days) on the Royal we're booked on the Regal for 17 days in April. :)

We sailed on the Crown last month & upon entering the atrium looked at each other & said "it's small". ;) Just like any other ship, the new builds are not the best choice for some passengers but we enjoy them. :)

We've not left on our first Regal sailing, March 15, and we've already booked the same ship and itinerary for November 29. My parents seemed quite interested in the Regal after hearing me yammer on, and it'll be their 40th wedding anniversary while we are gone. Very exciting!

We booked guarantees for both cabins, but I'm secretly upgrading them to a suite. Shh! ;-)

Very nice gift and surprise for your parents, Tbonecopper.

It was my parents who introduced us to our instant love for cruising on the Big Red Boat in the mid 90s. They took our family on another 8 cruises together, but are now too frail to cruise. However, they relive those days every time we get off a boat with new pictures for them to look at. They couldn't believe how nice the Royal looked.

We have been in a suite twice on the Royal and have one booked for the Regal. They are very nice. The first one was a surprise for my DW and she was on the floor when we entered the suite. Of course, that is all she expects now...

Enjoy your cruise with your parents....there is nothing better than cruising with those you love.

We are blessed. Safe Journeys. Paul

With all the promotional ads for the 50th year for Princess, are there any special events on board besides the pool love boat party?

We are thinking of booking for October...going to Canada and NE out of NYC.

MARAPRINCE

Click on this link to the Princess website's 50th Aniversary info:

http://www.princess.com/50th-anniversary/celebrations-onboard/