LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Hi will be on FOTS in May I'm soooo exited. Thanks for your posts. Did the bees get sorted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems to be. There are a few still flying around, but the hive has been taken care of as far as I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have to reserve tickets ahead of time for the magic show? If so when can you book it!! Also do u have the menus for each day so I can see which days we can do speciality restaurants!! Thank you and love the review its helping me so much for my vacation

Olive or Twist is the area where dancing happens at night. The remainder of the VCL is still the same.

Thanks! So glad to hear that VCL and Olive or Twist are still same! We like to go there in evenings, have a drink and dance a dance or few.

I met with Drew Thomas before he disembarked today in Jamaica, what a great guy! Here he is[e188936a89c073c6c5cba0fe2bc83efb.jpg

Lots of exciting new ideas coming to life soon on Now You See It!

I met him on the Freedom in last May (in Guest Relations also when he was leaving from the ship). Got picture taken with him. Nice person and great talent!

Do you have to reserve tickets ahead of time for the magic show? If so when can you book it!! Also do u have the menus for each day so I can see which days we can do speciality restaurants!! Thank you and love the review its helping me so much for my vacation

None of the theater shows on Freedom have advance reservations. Just show up.

Ckrobyn,

Loving the thread and the pictures, thank you.

We get married on freedom later this year on 1st Nov sailing, if you get a chance could you please get a picture of the sky chapel above Viking crown?? My fiancée would love to see the space prior to getting on board.

Thanks again...

Ckrobyn,

Loving the thread and the pictures, thank you.

We get married on freedom later this year on 1st Nov sailing, if you get a chance could you please get a picture of the sky chapel above Viking crown?? My fiancée would love to see the space prior to getting on board.

Thanks again...

We'll be on that cruise with you. I hope I get a glimpse! Come over to the roll call, I'm lonely. LOL

Going off the ship now! More pics to follow

Looking forward to more pictures, we will be on this ship . in June. The ones you have taken are great. I only get one at a time, are there more with those ones that are posted.

Would you list the times for the shows. Have MTD so would like to plan meal times accordingly. Also when are the formal nights.

Thank you for all your information. Happy sailing. Lu