LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Norwegian Epic is heading west also off of your port bow. I wonder if they were supposed to be in Grand Cayman today also?

Yes, they were scheduled for GC today. So was Navigator. Instead you are all headed west. And you are all scheduled for Cozumel on Friday 20th.

Edited by Ocean Boy

My wife's absolute favorite Caribbean liquor. We are on FOS next week (4 days!) going the Eastern Route. We will definitely be looking for some of this in St. Thomas to both bring home and surreptitiously bring abroad. Great review and pics!

Question - Has the solarium been overly packed and hard to find loungers? Also are there enough servers moving around the pool deck, or do you have to go to the bar yourself?

The solarium has been very busy. It's the same as the main pool, you have to get there super early for a lounger. There were plenty of servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ship is creaking like crazy. I'm a seasoned cruiser, but even this is freaking me out. Hopefully we sail far away from it soon!

Crazy! Sounds like our Explorer of the seas cruise from Bayonne a couple of years ago when we were sailing away from a nor'easter. Any idea what's causing this? A storm system, or is this just typical of GC?

Have they attached the bags to the stairwell rails yet? I could always tell we were in for a rough night when those bags appeared.

Oh yah [emoji15] just went to grab a coffee and the ship is empty....

Crazy! Sounds like our Explorer of the seas cruise from Bayonne a couple of years ago when we were sailing away from a nor'easter. Any idea what's causing this? A storm system, or is this just typical of GC?

The Captain didn't say. Only that sea conditions were not good. We are sailing pretty quickly now away from GC.

Was that the cruise where the ship missed Labadee? We were there on Independence and the two ships were supposed to be together. We heard that Explorer got slowed down in a storm and would not be joining us.

Question about the cabanas in Labadee. Can people only staying in suites reserve a cabana?

There are now three areas of cabanas on Labadee. Those on Adrenaline Beach and Nellie's Beach are open to all. Those on Barefoort Beach are for suite guests. I believe you have to reserve the Adrenaline and Nellie's cabanas onboard now, at the shore excursions desk.

Edited by clarea

The Concierge just called to let us know we will be arriving in Cozumel early tomorrow. He suggested we may be docked by 7:30am.

Time for breakfast. I may have the windjammer to myself.