Your world on sale

sbhtax

I just looked again at our May 16th cruise from Sydney to Tahiti and see that Oceania has added the perks of Your World on Sale. It includes $500 shipboard credit, free pre-paid gratuities and free unlimited internet. As we have already booked and paid for our cruise, does Oceania automatically give these benefits to booked passengers? If not, should I contact my TA and have him inquire. Your responses are appreciated.

I just looked again at our May 16th cruise from Sydney to Tahiti and see that Oceania has added the perks of Your World on Sale. It includes $500 shipboard credit, free pre-paid gratuities and free unlimited internet. As we have already booked and paid for our cruise, does Oceania automatically give these benefits to booked passengers? If not, should I contact my TA and have him inquire. Your responses are appreciated.

Why would you NOT contact your TA?

Why would you NOT contact your TA?

Because I don't want to feel foolish?

sbhtax, I notice you're a new poster so welcome. I've done this. Because I've been reading these boards for a while I emailed my TA to see if I could have a new perk even though I felt a bit embarrassed about asking and sure enough my request was granted. Go for it.

SellaVee,

I did exactly as you suggested and sure enough, my request was granted.

thank you for your advice and encouragement.

I'm glad it turned out in your favour. I'd do the same...ask others first. I don't like sounding foolish either. I like to have a little knowledge back-up when asking for perks that showed up after I booked. Enjoy your new perks!! :D