Insurance on b2b

sterling2

We buy the Princess upgrade. I guess since we would already be on the ship the medical would be the main concern. Thanks for the replies.

Then if that is the case, your coverage is for a time period and would need to be for the duration of your time on board....start to finish. Why would you consider buying coverage for only part of your trip?

I've never used Princess insurance but I've been told that should you cancel you get a voucher for the cruise cost not a refund. Apparently it doesn't cover airfare either. I hope I'm wrong about this. Perhaps someone can chime in.

Exactly!Why would you purchase insurance for only a portion of your travel itinerary.If your 4 B2Bs are together.....then you would purchase insurance from beginning to end!If your 4 B2Bs are at different intervals,then you would purchase 4 separate insurance policies to insure you during each separate itinerary!:rolleyes:

I've never used Princess insurance but I've been told that should you cancel you get a voucher for the cruise cost not a refund. Apparently it doesn't cover airfare either. I hope I'm wrong about this. Perhaps someone can chime in.

Voucher vs. refund depends on being a covered reason or not covered reason.

Airfare bought via EZAir from Princess is covered, but not airfare bought another way. And the airfare coverage is to pay the airline's change fee. Whatever value is left in the airfare ticket must be used by one year from one year from when the flights were booked.