What is your favorite food to eat on Royal Caribbean

Pompey sailor what is the first and third picture called? That lucks yummy as well as the drink!

Chocolate Muffin and Chocolate Shake, we had a couple of the shakes each, truly truly scrumptious.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Here is the Chocolate Breakfast menu!!

imagejpg6_zpsadabe7a4.jpg

Enjoy:)

We were on Allure the week of April 5, and were surprised by the menu choices at Cafe Promenade. First of all, the Ranger cookies were rarely available. They had another coconut cookie, but it wasn't the Ranger. On embarkation day, they had several items that we'd never seen (but I had read about in this thread), e.g. cheesecake pops, zeppelins, etc. The surprise was that the menu never changed all week. We had the same finger sandwiches and pastries throughout the cruise. On previous cruises, these have changed daily.

The other surprise was the lack of salads and antipasti at Sorrento's. On previous Allure sailings, we've found mixed green salads, cold cuts, cheeses, etc. This was disappointing. Also gone were the personalized pizzas. The space for the toppings was still there, but I never saw it in use.

On the bright side, we had our first visit to Giovanni's Table. Highly recommended. It was really tasty, a great value, and the staff was super friendly. I can't imagine how the Chops filet could be any better!

The promenade menu was the same on Indy. It was my first RCCI cruise and I found after a couple days I was quite tired of the same old, same old. same for Sorrentos. Honestly, pizza is pretty hard to ruin, and even a frozen pizza is better.

The promenade menu was the same on Indy. It was my first RCCI cruise and I found after a couple days I was quite tired of the same old, same old. same for Sorrentos. Honestly, pizza is pretty hard to ruin, and even a frozen pizza is better.

Will agree with this 100%.