Isn't she pretty? (Vista Photo)

Velvetwater

I thought the same when I saw the chairs but then I took a closer look at the tables and noticed they look like the portable fold up type so I assumed these are just temporary...

Just wait. The groupies will be along telling how it's a Carnival cutback. Those fold up tables will not only be used for dining but also for bingo, arts & crafts, etc.... Similar to a gathering in a church hall. :)

Well, sea trials are now done. She is heading back into dry dock for her final painting. Here's a couple photos of her from a plane...

12891726_1170246346342256_312402704277467980_o.jpg

12901262_1170245473009010_1116876120457192544_o.jpg

...and a couple of her heading into dry dock.

12909623_1170254516341439_1528285216761145324_o.jpg

12322681_1170254523008105_78746934727585736_o.jpg

Edited by trippingpara

Crew area???

The first photo is the crew only area for line hauling (i.e., the lines that secure the ship to mooring stations or the dock). The next two are of the crew eating area on I-95. Looks like the crew areas are pretty much done which makes sense since crew members will be boarding shortly.

Is it me or does the bridge look so much more updated and modern compared to others in the fleet

Maybe so, I so wish they put Captains's Suites and those grand Ocean views above it right off the start..... On another note, I had an email conversation with a couple of management friends and asked how sales were going and their reply was much better than their grandest dreams. I made a joke about how well Havana rooms are doing and said they should have put more on the Vista. They agreed they are in great demand.....maybe something to think about when the sister ship comes out.

Lou & Deb, I LIVE for your daily pictures! Thank u so much for posting these every day for us! I can't wait to see it all in person Feb 2017!

Your welcome, I love doing it.

I'm also thankful for all the others that post photos I miss.

Only 39 days, 1 hours and 40 minutes till my cruise from Spain.

Lou & Deb, I LIVE for your daily pictures! Thank u so much for posting these every day for us! I can't wait to see it all in person Feb 2017!

I used to check Facebook first thing every morning, now I check this thread first!! Agreed, thank you for keeping us excited and up to date!! Our countdown counter just went under 300 days WOOHOO