Isn't she pretty? (Vista Photo)

Velvetwater

The lifeboats being put on is one of the final steps before sea trials acording to my research...obviously they need them aboard.

JH could mean shes on schedule in the whole scheme of things even if sea trials are a little later as someone said above.

with 20,000+ workers in the shipyard I am sure she will on schedule soon if she isnt already.

It was said on another site that the sea trials will start February 18th. According to John Herald it's still on schedule. I hope he isn't just filling us up with crap.

Schedule on a project he size of a cruise ship is a fluid concept. The midway checkpoints like sea trials can move around without effecting the final deadline. As time draws closer the ship yard will just ramp up the overtime worked and a lot of their workers will get rich lol.

It is very unlikely that the ship gets released late IMO.

Schedule on a project he size of a cruise ship is a fluid concept. The midway checkpoints like sea trials can move around without effecting the final deadline. As time draws closer the ship yard will just ramp up the overtime worked and a lot of their workers will get rich lol.

B

It is very unlikely that the ship gets released late IMO.

Fingers crosse. Let's hope Carnival have learned a thing or too after what happened with the Sunshine.

I am guessing the pictures aren't up to date. The ship yard Facebook is even saying it is still on schedule.

What's the name of the shipyard FB page? I found one that looks to have been created by an employee, someone occasionally posts. However, there's not status on the progress of the construction.