Inclusive Beverage package

kbarnum

I have heard rumors that the beverage package includes Gelatto and crapes. It doesn't specify on the websites description, but I also hear it is good for fresh squeezed OJ and that's not on there either. I guess I am looking for some real world recent feedback from the Regal passengers that have had the package, is the ice cream included? not that that is a deal breaker:)

I have heard rumors that the beverage package includes Gelatto and crapes. It doesn't specify on the websites description, but I also hear it is good for fresh squeezed OJ and that's not on there either. I guess I am looking for some real world recent feedback from the Regal passengers that have had the package, is the ice cream included? not that that is a deal breaker:)

A search found lots of threads on the package........

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2136953&highlight=all+inclusive

A search found lots of threads on the package........

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2136953&highlight=all+inclusive

I agree, I read a lot of them and the rumor was the card was good for ice cream and fresh squeezed OJ. It is not plainly stated on the Princess Website and I was reaching out to any recent Regal passengers that can report back to confirm.

I agree, I read a lot of them and the rumor was the card was good for ice cream and fresh squeezed OJ. It is not plainly stated on the Princess Website and I was reaching out to any recent Regal passengers that can report back to confirm.

I have seen some responses on that question, just trying to help you find them. :o

Hi Kbarnum,

I asked the exact same question yesterday understanding fully that it is not stated on the Princess website but knowing that some had reported successfully using it for gelato. We leave on the Regal in less than 2 weeks and also wanted some recent passenger experience.

I recall from my readings that a punch on the coffee card is good for gelato (or a sundae or a crepe) but you can't use your all inclusive beverage package card for it (although I wish I could!!!! - I'd love to be corrected on this one)

Hi Kelly,

We will be on the same Regal sailing. :D

I have seen some responses on that question, just trying to help you find them. :o

I appreciate the help, sometimes posts, like email can come across dry or sterile. My tone was loving though...:p

I have been around here for years, more recently due to the upcoming cruise, although do not post a lot. I have seen many posts in regards to the question, just nothing real concrete, figured I'd try again!

I was told by a Princess travel consultant when I booked our cruise that the All inclusive beverage package included everything the other beverage packages did. The coffee package includes the crepes from what I understand and she did mention they were included. Also, it includes what the unlimited soda and more package includes which is sodas, juices, shakes, floats and hot chocolate. When I talk to her again I will ask about ice cream since I thought this was included as well. For us just with the coffees and sodas and bottled water as well as the mix drinks it would be worth it, anything else would just be a bonus.

I was told by a Princess travel consultant when I booked our cruise that the All inclusive beverage package included everything the other beverage packages did. The coffee package includes the crepes from what I understand and she did mention they were included. Also, it includes what the unlimited soda and more package includes which is sodas, juices, shakes, floats and hot chocolate. When I talk to her again I will ask about ice cream since I thought this was included as well. For us just with the coffees and sodas and bottled water as well as the mix drinks it would be worth it, anything else would just be a bonus.

This actually makes a lot of sense. Since you can get gelato & crepes with a coffee card, it would make sense to be able to get them with the AI beverage package as well.

This actually makes a lot of sense. Since you can get gelato & crepes with a coffee card, it would make sense to be able to get them with the AI beverage package as well.

Not really.

With the coffee card (and only on the Regal and Royal) you get gelato & crepes with a punch to the card. Since the coffee card has only 15 punches, it is not unlimited gelato & crepes.

The rules for the all inclusive beverage package say that food is not included.

In the beginning Princess stated that some food items were covered. In Nov/Dec I was on the Crown. I purchased the AIB package and was told I could get Gelatos with it. I used it one time and was charged and told it was not part of the package. I went to go dispute it because the Website and crew member said it was included after 10 min or so I got a refund. The discription on the WS has changed. I'm assuming it still covers ALL beverages under $10 dollars. Booze, juices, shakes, teas, water, soda, smoothies, coffees. Or has this changed? I'll be on the Crown in a few weeks and I'm hoping it still covers everything $10 dollars or less.

Was on the Crown last week and the Gelato wasn't included in the Beverage pkg.

Officially, it is only included on the Royal and Regal. This is because the coffee card allows it with a punch on those two ships and what the coffee card covers is part of the all inclusive beverage package.

If it happens on the Crown, Emerald or Ruby, it is because the person serving does not realize what the rules are.