Linked C&A accounts question

DH and I have linked C&A accounts. From solo cruises he has earned more points than I, but, since we are linked, my C&A page shows his point total. They must be able to see mine, too, as people have welcomed me back and mentioned my personal point total.

So, after DH gets to 340 (and later to 350 points), if I sail without him will I get the 340 (350) point perks (like reduced solo supplement, extra amenity)?

Edited by Starry Eyes

I'm kind of curious about this, too, although not at those lofty point levels. :)

I'm currently at 96 points. My husband hasn't cruised as much as I have in the past few years, so he has far fewer points. He is considered Diamond since our accounts are linked.

It's conceivable that within the next three or four years, I could reach 140 points and be able to get my first crystal block. Since his points are fewer, would he get his own crystal block when he reaches 140 points some years later?

If I were to take a guess, I'm betting that while the accounts are linked, they probably just consider both people having the same number of points (even though the actual point count for each person is known in their system). Thus, once your husband gets to those point levels, you'd also qualify for those benefits.

Both husband and wife get the highest number of points, regardless of who sailed. Make sure the points are updated on both accounts after each sailing. I had to call once and they had to adjust my husbans's account so there was a two-way linkage.

Edited by pcur

...It's conceivable that within the next three or four years, I could reach 140 points and be able to get my first crystal block. Since his points are fewer, would he get his own crystal block when he reaches 140 points some years later?...
NO - only one 140 point Block per "relationship" (linked accounts). At least that was our specific experience when person 2 got to 140 points, and we did ask several different people and got the same answer (a consistent answer is amazing in and of itself:rolleyes:). Maybe if you get divorced and unlink?:eek:

Thom