Drink Prices

TripleU

Are the individual drink prices (not the packages) uniform fleet wide? Is the price of a Mojito the same on the Majesty as it is on the Oasis?

Unfortunately, drink prices are not even uniform on the same ship.

The drink prices are about as consistent as most other things relating to RCI :D

YUP and pricey as all the ships. 2 vodka martinis w/ tax last night on the Explorer $25.96.

I noticed in the MDR they did not charge a corkage fee for our tablemates and their wine. I couldn't believe it!

I agree that prices varied on the ship. A price of a Foster's beer rung up different in 3 different locations on our recent Explorer cruise. All pretty close but different.

'That's the new Dynamic Drink Pricing! Varies minute to minute based on supply and demand.

YUP and pricey as all the ships. 2 vodka martinis w/ tax last night on the Explorer $25.96.

I noticed in the MDR they did not charge a corkage fee for our tablemates and their wine. I couldn't believe it!

Corkage fee was discontinued some time ago. You can now enjoy your bottled wine in any restaurant at no charge

Corkage fee was discontinued some time ago. You can now enjoy your bottled wine in any restaurant at no charge

You will need to sip it two bottles over 7days don't go to far.

The new drink prices are base on what the stock market is doing that second:eek: