Door decorations in Fun Shops?

Savlamara

I remember reading somewhere that folks bought door decorations in the Carnival Fun Shops. Has anyone seen cabin door decorations for sale in The Fun Shops before? If so do you remember much were they and what did you get? Was it one big sheet or random items you arrange yourself, did it come with tape? I'm curious about this...

No I'm positive they said door decorations. The person even said they went to the Fun Shops after embarkation day and was told in store that they were sold out. So it seems they had some but people bought them up. It was on a cruise app, ship mate. And I just looked at it again unless the poster was mistaken?

I suppose you could use those scrapbooking kits they sell at the photo gallery to create your door decorations, but that would be pretty expensive.

And some of the room decoration packages also put something on your door. We had the Cat's Cabin (all Dr. Suess themed decorations), which included a huge Cat in the Hat Welcome Aboard sticker on our door (we had to arrange our own stuff we brought with us around it), and I saw a Happy Anniversary down the hall.

Ahhh... Maybe that's what they meant? I just want to know, cause it specifically mentioned door decorations in this post. Plus it seems easier if it comes with it's own fastenings, since they would definitely be cruise approved adhesive. I do see in the description online some say they include a "20" inch door decorator." The problem is the online decoration packages clearly say they are sold online and not on board??

Which is why I'm asking if anyone has seen door decorations for sale in the Fun Shops!? Anyone know?

Edited by Savlamara

I've never seen door decorations on sale in the shops. I don't think it would be a good idea if they did. If everyone's door looked the same, it would defeat the purpose of decorating your door for easy recognition.

I've never seen door decorations on sale in the shops. I don't think it would be a good idea if they did. If everyone's door looked the same, it would defeat the purpose of decorating your door for easy recognition.

I've never seen them either.

I'm going to purchase the Happy Birthday room decoration package from the Carnival online shop. The kit does mention the words "door decorator." Maybe that's what they mean.

"Show someone that you care, surprise them this birthday with their stateroom decorated with a festive cascade decoration of 4 hanging garlands from a hanging “Happy Day” centerpiece, a 12" table centerpiece to match, a 3 ft. long banner proclaiming "Happy Birthday", a 20” door decorator, and a 4” sticker badge to let everyone know who’s special day it is.Package also includes your choice of vanilla cake with strawberry filling or chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling. Cakes serve up to 10 people."