Tips from former cruise ship doctor

iheartbda

When I first saw the headline, I thought the article was going to be written by someone who didn't have a clue and was being overly dramatic. I also thought maybe it was by that evil lawyer who is always looking for a some way to slam cruises.

The article, is neither and in IMO, offers some good advice.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/how-not-to-die-on-a-cruise-and-other-health-tips-you-need-to-know-before-setting-sail/ar-AA9tnuG#page=5

Still, Bradberry says some pregnant passengers slip through. “I remember one case. A passenger in her third trimester of pregnancy ended up delivering on board,” he says. “She’d lied on the questionnaire. And she was heavyset, so she didn’t have any physical appearance of pregnancy.” Fortunately, all turned out well. “The mother ended up naming the baby after the ship,” he says.
from the link

Epic Johnson?

Good article! I like that the doctor states to WASH HANDS and that hand sanitizers are merely a supplement and not a replacement!! Our schools have the sanitizer dispensers, and I constantly remind my girls to use soap and water and WASH those hands! :-)