Live from Explorer of the Seas!

Ok slight misdirect as I won't be live blogging. I will post a review when I get back. Crew member said this is the last cruise before refurb. Kiwi water is delightful and free in the Windjammer. I ordered the water bottle package through RC because I heard Port C is hard core about water. Glad I did. I don't know about checked luggage but I personally witnessed them confiscating packs of water as carry on. They did let me bring a single bottle.

Will answer what I can before muster!

Ok slight misdirect as I won't be live blogging. I will post a review when I get back. Crew member said this is the last cruise before refurb. Kiwi water is delightful and free in the Windjammer. I ordered the water bottle package through RC because I heard Port C is hard core about water. Glad I did. I don't know about checked luggage but I personally witnessed them confiscating packs of water as carry on. They did let me bring a single bottle.

Will answer what I can before muster!

Enjoy your cruise for sure. I know I love the paella that is in the WJ for lunch on embarkation day....it lets my 'taste buds' know I am on a cruise. Enjoy a little of it, for me, please.

Your cruise is the last cruise for Explorer before she heads into dry dock for a refurb and then returns to sailing in Europe.

Who is the Activity Manager on board with you? Can you find out, if possible if they will be continuing on the ship when she sets sail again on April 24?

Enjoy Leigh Xuereb as your Cruise Director, as well.

Have fun!

I only have a first name on the activities manager Tanya. I will let you know if I find out more. The paella was yummy. I only had a little. I think I will make my way to the promenade.

Thanks for Tanya's name.....what ever additional you can find out, is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for Tanya's name.....what ever additional you can find out, is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your cruise.

I just learned that Leigh may already be off the ship and a different person handling the Cruise Director role.....if so, who is the Cruise Director?

Yes, Leigh Xuereb left the ship yesterday.

He told me the name of the new CD that would be taking over but I've forgotten (oops). Although I remember that he said he was from Liverpool, England.

Tanya is staying on the Explorer as Activities Manager until June.

• 5 weeks later...

Tanya is a sweetheart! We initially met her a few years ago on Explorer when we went out of Bayonne. When we were on Ex again this last Feb. she was just back onboard (Erky from Turkey was on his last cruise) and actually stopped us because she remembered us. Even remembered that we had won the Bingo cruise :D

She was quite excited to be starting her new position!

Tanya is a sweetheart! We initially met her a few years ago on Explorer when we went out of Bayonne. When we were on Ex again this last Feb. she was just back onboard (Erky from Turkey was on his last cruise) and actually stopped us because she remembered us. Even remembered that we had won the Bingo cruise :D

She was quite excited to be starting her new position!

Glad to hear!

Can you please advise what times the shows start, as my daughter and I are going on the Explorer on June 29th for our second cruise and I would like to book our dinner times to work well with going to the evening shows, thanks

who was the captain?

Capt, James Macdonald

Can you please advise what times the shows start, as my daughter and I are going on the Explorer on June 29th for our second cruise and I would like to book our dinner times to work well with going to the evening shows, thanks

Shows were mainly 7.15pm and 9pm except for captains reception on day 2 (may vary) when shows were 9pm and 10.45pm