PREVIEW to "LIVE" from Quantum of the Seas April 12th!

Hi Chris, so excited 26 days to go, and looking forward to meeting some new friends from here. I have already started to pack, just some last minute shopping to do and we are set. Can't wait.

Sherry & Jason

As many of you may already know my friend and fellow live reporter Dale(MrFunInTheSun) was going to be joining me on this cruise and we were planning on doing a "tag team" live from Quantum. Sadly, he had to cancel this cruise but is hoping he will be able to rebook at the last minute. If so, we will indeed do this live review tag team style.

If not then I will be going solo and will be ready for this endeavor. If he is unable to rejoin us I have a little surprise for him and everyone else. A way to honor him and show him that he will be missed by all of us on this cruise.

And no, I won't reveal the surprise till it's time to start the actual live thread :D ;)

It's Andy!!!

Surprise (definition) = sur·prised, sur·pris·ing, sur·pris·es

1. To cause to feel wonder, astonishment, or amazement, as at something unanticipated.

:p:rolleyes: Cannot wait to see what it is Chris when YOU reveal it in your actual review. ;)

Edited by Annefran

• 3 weeks later...
Chris - I'll be with you on both the virtual sailing and the real one! I was thinking of doing a live thread, but I guess it's senseless for us both to do one [emoji16].

31 days!

Hey everybody's view is different. So IMO, the more reviews the better.

Chris, here we are one week away from our cruise and the start of what will be probably one of your BEST reviews ever.

Thanks for starting this thread to let us know that you will be posting and doing your review live while on QOS, April 12-24. I know you have a lot of CC followers that will be anxious for your journey to start and to see/read all your experiences while on board.

We appreciate you taking time from your cruise to share. Safe journey and we will all have a wonderful cruise. :D

Time is nigh. Really looking forward to this Live review. :)

Eagerly awaiting your review.

Just found this thread tonight, wow, glad I did not miss it.

Safe travels.

Looking forward to your review

Thanks friends. I'll post the link here when it officially starts on Thursday

Sent from my LG G Pad using Tapatalk

I also own the Note 4, so I'm excited to see how it treats you on the trip! :D Looking forward to Thursday!

Thank you. Here is a sunrise photo I recently took in Texas with the Note 4:

21e99a0b2b9044eb635677e98666901d.jpg

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to your review of the ship. We are considering the Anthem in Europe June 20th 2015, 14 day sale. I need something to push me over and book it!

Please provide, I know you will, your feelings of the ship and how it compares to Oasis and Allure since we have sailed both.

As has been said many times already, you always do a great job and I am subscribed to the LIVE from Quantum Review!!! :D

Sail on! :)

Chris, I read your last LIVE review and really enjoyed it, but I am not going to read this one....:eek::eek::eek:

....until I get home from the cruise....that we are taking WITH YOU!:D:D

BILL

Edited by BILL-WI

Chris, I read your last LIVE review and really enjoyed it, but I am not going to read this one....:eek::eek::eek:

....until I get home from the cruise....that we are taking WITH YOU!:D:D

BILL

Well Bill you and Rose also post great videos of your cruise on youtube. I cant say anyone review is better than another. they are all different and wonderful I enjoy see and reading everyones reviews. Always makes me feel like I am on a cruise.

Norma

Hi Chris, thanks for doing this live review.

Will be going on the Anthem of the Seas in September, so will be following your review with great interest.

Enjoy yourself and have a great holiday,

Mark. :)