PREVIEW to "LIVE" from Quantum of the Seas April 12th!

Hi Chris!! It's been a long time since our Allure cruise. I've been waiting for your Quantum Live Report! I still have a way to go until my next cruise so yours will have to tide me over until October:D

Judy

We will be on the cruise following you...all I ask is to keep the bars stocked!!

Do not try to drink it dry!!

That is a difficult request as far as the rum inventory is concerned! :D

I will also be on this cruise and as with most cruises, I do my best to help the bar staff recycle a lot of empty rum bottles. :eek: :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOH - SO VERY EXCITED since I will be on this same sailing with you and all the QUAYZIES on our roll call!!! I have been cruising along with you vicariously through your live reviews, Chris. I love that you have started this already and will look forward to "reliving" this cruise, as well ;)

This is going to be AWESOME!

Thank-you so much for sharing your cruise vacations with us.

:):):)

Barb

Edited by Just The 3 Of Us

Good morning friends! I apologize but Cruise Critic was giving me fits last night trying to access the site so I will post some more details on this upcoming live hopefully later this morning :)

Glad to see I wasn't the only one

Finally a chance to provide more details on my upcoming live friends! Here is my entertainment schedule and plans for each port:

Entertainment schedule:

Mama Mia at 8:45 pm on Monday the 13th

Starwater at 10:15 pm on Friday the 17th

Sonic Odyssey at 9:30 pm on Wednesday the 22nd

I have not booked any of the guest entertainers.... yet

Plans for the ports of call:

Labadee: Cabana(no brainer :D)

San Juan: Just walk around and explore due to arrival not till 3 pm

St. Maarten: Beach day at the Holland House Hotel(Kudos to Bill and Rosie for arranging this)

Martinique: explore the city on foot and then lunch with friends at a French restaurant

Barbados: Beach day at The Boatyard(Kudos to Anne for arranging this)

St. Kitts: Capitol city tour and beach day through Thenford Grey Tours

As many of you may already know my friend and fellow live reporter Dale(MrFunInTheSun) was going to be joining me on this cruise and we were planning on doing a "tag team" live from Quantum. Sadly, he had to cancel this cruise but is hoping he will be able to rebook at the last minute. If so, we will indeed do this live review tag team style.

If not then I will be going solo and will be ready for this endeavor. If he is unable to rejoin us I have a little surprise for him and everyone else. A way to honor him and show him that he will be missed by all of us on this cruise.

And no, I won't reveal the surprise till it's time to start the actual live thread :D ;)

Chris,

So glad to see you will be doing a live thread. We booked this cruise on the opening day, enjoyed posting/reading the large M&M thread, but several months ago had to cancel. Looks like we will be going after all, through your generosity! Really looking forward to it. Thanks!

I like your consistency Chris. You started our Roll Call before we were even able to book and now starting with a preview of your "Live" review before we are even on the ship. Love it. Have enjoyed all your previous "Live" reviews vicariously. So happy Will and I will be able to experience this one with you.

Looking forward to your pictures and how you like your new point and shoot.

Dinner looked delish!

Bugsy4271,

Count me in. I'll be here waiting for your live reviews.

Sounds exciting already. We are right behind you on the

April 24 sailing and can't wait. Last cruise before Quantum

goes overseas. Very interested in knowing how the dynamic

dining is working.

Sad to know I won't be on board with you as originally planned. However we will be in Puerto Rico 3 days prior to going on the Adventure out of San Juan April 12 so not too sad. Can't wait for some R and R and we even managed to snag an aft balcony. Have a great time and let us know how you liked DDining. We have had nothing to book ahead of time which is nice, just excursions.

So glad to see so many people already eagerly awaiting my upcoming LIVE from Quantum. I promise to try and deliver the best photos and an entertaining and informative live review possible.

One small request, actually an understanding...

While I enjoy doing these live reviews a lot, they can be very tiring and frustrating. So this time around I would like to actually enjoy some of my vacation, just kick back and relax.

By that I mean on some days you won't see me much on the review. I will post some photos those days and answer a few questions but just would like to feel like the pressure is not on me to be there all the time. None of you put that kind of pressure on me, it's my own doing.... well not this time.

I can promise you on days like my day trip to Manhattan, embarkation day, Labadee(since it's one of my favorite stops) and the 3 new ports of call there will be plenty of photos. :D

I hope everyone understands where I am coming from on this and definitely will appreciate your understanding.

Time to kick back and let the excitement build up even more as we count the days down to April 9th, when LIVE from Quantum of the Seas officially begins!

So glad to see so many people already eagerly awaiting my upcoming LIVE from Quantum. I promise to try and deliver the best photos and an entertaining and informative live review possible.

One small request, actually an understanding...

While I enjoy doing these live reviews a lot, they can be very tiring and frustrating. So this time around I would like to actually enjoy some of my vacation, just kick back and relax.

By that I mean on some days you won't see me much on the review. I will post some photos those days and answer a few questions but just would like to feel like the pressure is not on me to be there all the time. None of you put that kind of pressure on me, it's my own doing.... well not this time.

I can promise you on days like my day trip to Manhattan, embarkation day, Labadee(since it's one of my favorite stops) and the 3 new ports of call there will be plenty of photos. :D

I hope everyone understands where I am coming from on this and definitely will appreciate your understanding.

Time to kick back and let the excitement build up even more as we count the days down to April 9th, when LIVE from Quantum of the Seas officially begins!

I can certainly agree with your wishes, Chris. I've always wondered how you could find time to enjoy your cruise with all the time you put into your live broadcasts! Enjloy this vacation!! You more than deserve it!!

Have a great time! Like many, I am interested in your take/comments on dynamic dining....not just the service which is important, but also the menus, ambiance and especially detailed report on The Grande as the idea of the venue intrigues me.

Thanks.

UPDATE:

The rx 100 mark 3 has been returned to the Sony store. The picture quality it produced was completely unacceptable. So it will be the Sony a6000 and Galaxy Note 4 smartphone for pictures :)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk