To all Baltimore Pride cruisers ....

griz400

We will be on pride for our 11 wedding anniversary. For the Halloween cruise 2015.

Is the steakhouse the only restaurant that there is a charge for?

We our use to Celebrity Cruises that charge for many restaurants.

We will be on pride for our 11 wedding anniversary. For the Halloween cruise 2015.

Now has sushi bar.<fee per item>

There is the steak house and Bonsai Sushi. We ate at both and thoroughly enjoyed both!

"If you never ate the seaday brunch, I think there is nothing better ... (huevos rancheros) shake and bake ... Wife liked eggs benedict and french toast ...

Here is the seaday brunch menu, i was hooked on it from our cruise last may on the Paradise

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/seaday-brunch-menu.ashx"

Hi Griz400

We will be on the Pride in October and I have never done the seaday brunch. The menu looks great, especially the huevos. Is it served buffett style? If not can you still order more than one item? My hubby loves to try new things on cruises and tends to order a lot, LOL.

Seaday brunch is in the main dining room, you can order as much as you want with breakfast, Huevos rancheros is one of my favorites, i order home fries and bacon with it as well, also an English muffin and oj ....

Wow....this thread is getting me excited for Pride! We have been on 14 cruises and 2 were on Miracle out of NY. This is the first time we are back at a home port (live in PA) and Baltimore is only 1 1/2 hrs. We LOVED Miracle and heard Pride is a sister ship. May 3rd can not get here soon enough. :)

I'm not one for writing reviews, but I'll say it was a great cruise! Breakfast and lunch are awesome! Dinner in mdr ok, a little lackluster. Waterworks fantastic! Ship very clean, workers always attending to it. Spirit class gives the smoothest ride of the Carnival ships!

What time do they begin boarding in Baltimore? Just trying to decide when to arrive at port, we are driving and I heard they don't let you in the parking lot until later in the morning. We usually like to arrive early and wait for boarding, but we are in a Vista Suite and trying to see what's best.

We're getting ready to sail her for the FIFTEENTH time in June!!!! She's our home away from home....can't wait to see her with the upgrades. We flew to a couple of different ports while she was gone, and our cruises were great, but nothing beats a half-hour car ride home after you get off of the ship!

Can someone tell me if they have sugar free ice cream or yogurt near the ice cream stations?

on the lido deck, on both sides of the big screen ... there is a frozen yogurt and a ice cream machine, with choc, vanilla, and swirl flavors of each, with cones or bowls, :)

Sooo, we can expect to see the thread in what ... an hour :p

Glad to hear you had a good time, can't wait to read/see your review!

LOL, on any other normal cruise review I do yes...but I'm waiting this time. I want to make sure I have everything ready to go so people aren't waiting forever and getting impatient with me. :(