Embarkation question

We will be hoarding AOS in September and I was wondering if a passport and driver's license woud be enough for identification upon embarkationor do they require more? This will be my first time on RCI, so I'm still trying to learn all I can. I'm so paranoid about something not being right at the pier, I'm OCD when it comes to making sure I have everything I need lol. I'm sure I'll have many more questions for you all, so please be patient wits all my stupid questions lol :D. Thanks in advance.

We will be hoarding AOS in September and I was wondering if a passport and driver's license woud be enough for identification upon embarkationor do they require more? This will be my first time on RCI, so I'm still trying to learn all I can. I'm so paranoid about something not being right at the pier, I'm OCD when it comes to making sure I have everything I need lol. I'm sure I'll have many more questions for you all, so please be patient wits all my stupid questions lol :D. Thanks in advance.

Passport is all you really need. DL might be required if you got a residency discount and they ask you to prove your address, but I've never been asked for that.

I'm not sure if this is part of the question but I think you'll also need your Set Sail Pass. Royal could find you in their records but port security will probably want to see it before letting you check in.

Roy

And IF you are using a credit card for the room, you need it as well.

We generally have a small packet ready when we get to the building- Set Sail documents, Passports, and credit card.

For rather obvious paranoia reasons, my wife brings pens for us to sign the health documents.

Other than that, we use a smile. :)

Your DL will be sufficient for going ashore in ports....you should always have ID on you...and since it's the same size as your ship's key, it's easier to carry.

The passport is only for boarding the ship...you don't need to carry it ashore with you.

Thanks for the help everybody:). How far out from my sail date can I print my set sail pass?

You usually can print the SetSail pass when you make final payment. This might vary if you are in a group booking or have Choice Air.