Can you bring alcohol free beer onboard?

rascaldog

Yes u can it's Non Alcoholic

The other poster who said no mustn't know the rules

Guess by him saying only water or soda you also couldn't bring on Gatorade or ice tea or cherry juice lol

Edited by LaCal

Guess by him saying only water or soda you also couldn't bring on Gatorade or ice tea or cherry juice lol

I guess the best way to know..is if someone posts who has brought it aboard.

Non alcoholic beer certainly has an alcohol content and is prohibited by NCL. Go ahead an bring a case with you, but be prepared to lose it. Wine only, for the other posters, soda includes any non alcoholic drink, Gatorade, orange juice, water, etc. The don't have an list of everything allowed, only prohibited. It is understood that non alcoholic drinks are allowed, as long as they don't have alcohol which the beer has.

Non alcoholic beer certainly has an alcohol content and is prohibited by NCL. Go ahead an bring a case with you, but be prepared to lose it. Wine only, for the other posters, soda includes any non alcoholic drink, Gatorade, orange juice, water, etc. The don't have an list of everything allowed, only prohibited. It is understood that non alcoholic drinks are allowed, as long as they don't have alcohol which the beer has.

Yes by law a can of O' Doul's has to indicate that it has less than .05% alcohol by volume. That is is case a slight bit gets left in it. In reality a glass oh OJ. has more alcohol than an O'Doul's.

• 2 months later...
We were on the breakaway in Feb this year and my husband brought a case of non alcohol beer with him. Was checked at the alcohol table and given the go ahead with no charge or hassle.

And this was in NYC ? just curious...

all other reports have said non alcoholic beer is not allowed:confused:

It is not. The alcohol content is 05. My husband like a couple of the good NA beers, and just check the label.

You should be able to bring them, but I doubt if you could.

Edited by Merriem

There is more alcohol is most cough syrup. Is that prohibited too?:rolleyes:

You should be able to bring them, but I doubt if you could.

You are correct....it is probably the principle of it...loosing $ if not selling it to us onboard...:rolleyes:

Where can I find cherry juice?

Figures New York wouldnt have it. Do you buy it in Michigan, and then bring it on the plane with you when you travel, or can you get it in FL too?

I don't buy it. I was just trying to answer your question. But, are you sure NY doesn't have it? Seems like it shouldn't be that hard to find. I know you can buy it online.